Search results

1. J

Rear spoiler carbon fibre extension help?

I haven't really thought about selling it but if you want to make a offer I could let it go
  2. J

Water inside-dc5

This thread might help you https://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?threads/water-leak.49604/
  3. J

I haven't got any pics as it's not on the car anymore as I have a mugen spoiler fitted now think it's in the loft on the spoiler heres where I got mine https://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?threads/password-jdm-gurney-flap-group-buy.43959/
  4. J

It's a gurney flap or summit like that the one I have is from password jdm
  5. J

Rear caliper slider pins

I tried it once and it dried out by the next time I needed pads so I use best way to describe it is it's like cv joint grease if that helps
  6. J

Cobra alarm and remote locking.

When I had a cobra alarm on another car the relays in the alarm box went faulty preventing the doors locking or unlocking off the fob maybe worth getting it checked out
  7. J

Rota fighter vs JR5

The only pic is here http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/45213-fiberworx-dc5-front-vented-wings/page-2 But that's after I fitted the wings
  8. J

Rota fighter vs JR5

I dont have any pics to hand but dave c on here or his insta reelmotion dave had same wheels on his integra The profile I have is 45 with no rubbing issues and I'm on spoon springs
  9. J

Rota fighter vs JR5

I've got rota fighter in 17x9j on mine think the offset was 50 I have no issues but I run 235 at front and 195 on rear as I've not had any arch work done
  10. J

Cambers

To have the fast road setup you'll need rear camber arms and front camber bolts
  11. J

MOT's and the Future

Mot stations have a book with all the car emissions in it that have to be tested and the integra dc5 isnt in the book so doesnt need a emissions test the only imports that have to be tested are ones that have a uk equivalent you cant use a ep3 emissions results to test a dc5 that's what I was...
  12. J

Coolant change

Yes open that and the coolant will drain out Fill the coolant into the radiator till it's full I put the cap on let it get up to temp then let it cool and refill The white reservoir is a expansion tank it bleeds excess coolant into it aswell as sucking into the radiator when it is low so just...
  13. J

Type R service history leather book wallet?

When i bought both my ep3 from Honda they came with them wierd how you never had one with yours i have found this 383282223932 on ebay from a accord type r If it's what your looking for
  14. J

Type R service history leather book wallet?

They come with the ep3 civic type r maybe more but that's what I got when I had both ep3's
  15. J

spoon rar strut brace

It just bolts in across the top of rear shocks
  16. J

No Clutch Pressure

You may need to bleed your clutch try that and see if it fixes the problem
  17. J

Knock noise after replacing tie rod ends

It's a possibility that you've been sent the wrong ones they wont clamp down correctly if they are ep3 ones if you can measure them and the shock to see if it is definitely that
  18. J

Knock noise after replacing tie rod ends

Sounds like you've fitted ep3 tie rods instead of dc5 ones the knocking will be where it bolts to the shock as the ep3 diameter is smaller giving movement
  19. J

Wheel Spacers

When I ran spacers I had 15mm eibach all round I thought they looked good but depends how far you want the wheels to sit with the arches