Search results

1. Shortstuff

The dreaded - 'What's it worth...?' thread

Havent read this in detail but I have recently sold mine so thought I'd offer some advice. 1) if engine mounts are ruining it. Then get mugen ones. They are stiff enough for aftermarket manifold but make the car much nicer 2) if you don't want to put back to standard then ensure you put up...
  2. Shortstuff

Newbie need exhaust help

http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/5373-exhaust-catalog-of-dc5r-integra/
  3. Shortstuff

Newbie from North Wales

Welcome to the forum Pleasure doing business with you mate, can vouch for you on here if you ever sell or buying anything. Enjoy the car as i have :)
  4. Shortstuff

Returning to a dc5

A lot on sale. Great for a buyer, not so good for selling
  5. Shortstuff

What tyres to go for!??

I am sure they have discontinued since the ever so recent threads http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/42934-what-tyres-do-you-use/ - The main tyres rated in there are all still available Oh and its posted in the right section. Thanks
  6. Shortstuff

What tyres to go for!??

There is a section for tyres We cover this so many flipping times Try using the search function for christ sake
  7. Shortstuff

Regrets!?? Wishes?? Opinions!?

It is like night and day. When i had mine fitted i thought it was great until everything started to rattle and its like having french car again
  8. Shortstuff

The engine mount inserts make the engine mounts a lot stiffer. Main reason people do it is when they have aftermarket manifold However the Mugen mounts are stiff enough for the manifold but no where near as stiff as having inserts Maxvr6 has Mugen mounts and I have the inserts and huge...
  9. Shortstuff

There are loads of threads on suspension, exhausts, remaps etc. A good search will help you find all the threads with everyone's experiences Best to read it all so you get the good and the bad then make your decision
  10. Shortstuff

I regret not having the suspension modified and setup sooner. I regret not having it mapped sooner I regret the engine mount inserts and would like to put Mugen mounts instead I sometimes regret my loud exhaust but also love it haha
  11. Shortstuff

Brake Pads/Disc Options

Quick search finds plenty of threads that contain alot of information about peoples Brake setups http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1 Thanks
  12. Shortstuff

Infinity customs Nardo Grey DC5

Looks great :)
  13. Shortstuff

DC5 swap for FN2

My dad has eibach springs with standard 18" wheels and the ride is better than mine. But I wouldn't say a massive improvement and worth changing to just because of having another child. If fn2 was 5 door then I'd understand
  14. Shortstuff

Calling all Type-R owners! What do YOU look for in a tuning garage?

If I go to a garage I go to TGM. It's 2 hours each way for me. The knowledge Tom has is great. You know you are on good hands and he will happily chat to you about any concerns or issues. I've even spoke to him on the phone for advice and then not visited him for ages. This is the key for...
  15. Shortstuff

Track day noob

I like this idea of an hour session, I want do some kind of evening/half day session. Im currently investigating now
  16. Shortstuff

Brake Dust Issue After beeding Project Mu HC+800 – Help plz

I did all of the above to the part I had and still dirt bedded in. Now with repainted part no issues Might be different. Otherwise I'm not sure
  17. Shortstuff

Brake Dust Issue After beeding Project Mu HC+800 – Help plz

Are you sure paint on calipers has gone completely hard? I've seen issues similar to this on other parts where paint appears to be hard but isn't and dirt gets embedded too easily
  18. Shortstuff

Infinity customs Nardo Grey DC5

Looking forward to this too My wheels are nardo grey
  19. Shortstuff

Geo settings to clear et38

As I said I have -1 on the rear with my 225 tyres and it does rub on one side ever so slightly which is why I want -1.5