Search results

1. Shortstuff

Rocker Cover Advice

Back in June I paid to have my Rocker cover resprayed in Spoon Yellow, I did it with Spooner Restorations. I am sure many of you know the process for this, you pay, he paints a cover he has in stock, sends it out to you then you send the old one back. Well I did this, I actually had the new...
  2. Shortstuff

Hendy Performance

I have used Hendy Performance a couple of times now for various items including new headlights, brake pads and a group guy. Literally cannot fault them one bit, highly recommend!
  3. Shortstuff

Engine bay goodies

I'm looking at getting some engine bay dress up items. I've heard some bad reviews on the skunk2 nuts and washers. Anyone got any other recommendations?
  4. Shortstuff

DC5 OEM Brand new cr mats

Hi Guys Its something thats been bothering me for a while and after my dad got some brand spanking new mats for his FN2, I am now craving some new ones my self. Anyone got any ideas where I can get a brand new set from? I am going to try Steels tomorrow. Thanks
  5. Shortstuff

Weird noise when turning

Hi guys When I turn my steering wheel at low rpm/speed I hear a weird creeking noise that sounds like a spring being stretched and unstretched Wondered if anyone had any ideas what is wrong?
  6. Shortstuff

Genuine Mugen Lip

Hi Guys I am just wondering how much a genuine mugen front lip is worth? Thanks
  7. Shortstuff

Custom Intake Pipe

Hi All Just wondering if anyone knows somewhere that could make a custom intake pipe for me? Well its not for my car but a current project I am working on. I am essentially after the same pipe as used for the AEM CAI but obviously taking a different route Thanks
  8. Shortstuff

DC5 Header

HI All Just came across this one on eBay from Eightspeed? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-4-2-1-Race-Header-Honda-Integra-Type-R-DC5-01-06-/331309949483?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Plat_Gen%3ADC5&hash=item4d239ca22b Anyone got any experience with it? Im not...
  9. Shortstuff

Skunk2 Camber Arms

Anyone running Skunk2 Camber arms? I attempted to fit mine yesterday and realised they do not have a captive nut for the bolt neared the hub and no bracket to bolt the ABS cable onto (I am sure it is the ABS cable but could be wrong, I am sure you will all know what I mean!) Therefore...
  10. Shortstuff

Camber Arms

Hi Guys I am currently looking at buying some Camber arms for my DC5. Shes currently sat on Spoon progressive springs but unsure which camber arms to buy. Ive heard alot about Eibachs but nothing on much else! I have been looking at these...
  11. Shortstuff

Steering Wheel, Boss and Snap off kit?

Hi All I did a quick search and couldnt find what I wanted, but I know I have asked this question before! So apologises is in order but I am still in a dilemma. There is a high possibility that Ill be buying a new steering wheel with a boss and snap off kit soon. Insurance depending! I am...
  12. Shortstuff

Vredestein Tyres?

Hi All I have just ordered my self some Bridgestone RE070s to replace my front tyres. After getting such good reviews and highly rated I could not resist. I have the Bridgestone RE002s which are good average tyres but have no intention of buying them again. I have heard good things about...
  13. Shortstuff

Query on beaks bar

Hi All Just purchased a second hand beaks bar. Didnt want to spend mega bucks on one but always wanted one. It doesnt have any instructions. Although it appears pretty self explanatory I wanted to check there wasnt anything I should know before fitting Ibe fitted the brackets and can see they...
  14. Shortstuff

Staggered wheel sizes?

Hi all I am due some new front tyres in a couple of months so starting my research early. I currently have 215 45 17 bridgestone RE002s all around. They seem like good mid range tyres. Not aa grippy as my 235 45 17 RE050s though. Unsure if thats partially down to size? I cannot decide if it...
  15. Shortstuff

What shocks? To go with lowering springs.

Hi All I am looking at getting my 5 lowered in a couple of months so I am doing the research now. Now I have already done alot of research into Springs/Coilovers argument. It is apparent that for the main use of my car, a daily driver, cheap coilovers are not really the best option for me...
  16. Shortstuff

Odd Idle

Hi All My Teg has recently developed an odd idle. I am running a AEM CAI to which I had this problem with once, where the IAT sensor came out slightly from the Red tube. What I used to get on a normal day: Cold Car & Cold Day - Idle 1800RPM and slowly go down Warm Car & Cold Day - Idle...
  17. Shortstuff

Which Header/Manifold?

Hi All After much discussion about the Spoon Manifold/B pipes etc I am keen to find out: What Header are you running? Have you run any other headers before? Which is your favourite header? Best performance gains...
  18. Shortstuff

Anyone going to TGM?

Hi I was was wondering if anyone near Gloucester or passing is going to TGM on 30th November or 7th December? I was hoping to grab a lift for the the journey home on 30th or on way on the 7th Thanks
  19. Shortstuff

Horrible Ticky Sound

Recently my car has started having a horrible ticky sound. I am unsure exactly where the noise is coming from, I have had a look under my bonnet a couple of times but cannot pin point it. Its not all the time as its disappeared a couple of times. But when its around its not nice, ruins the...
  20. Shortstuff

EVO 9 Wheels - Different Lug Nuts?

Hi All I was hoping to get some clarification on this. I am not a complete novice, I understand different wheels may need different lug nuts. However My car, for some odd reason came fitted with 1x EVO lug nut. Therefore, I was thinking they were similar to our Integra ones, so when I buy some...