Search results

1. big-pete

DIY Ktuned Billet Shifter install DC5

Hi there, I didn't see a guide, and i thought it might help someone in the future. Time taken- 1h-2h Difficulty- 2/10 I used a K-Tuned Billet Shifter, and I bought the Billet mount bushes(for solid mount) and so I could just replace the old ones with new stuff. things needed: some tools-...
  2. big-pete

Gearbox. Full rebuild info pls

i want a full rebuild with all the nice shiny components, but i want advice before hand, ie where to go/what to have done while its being done. im looking at Mfactory Final drive with full new syncro kit again by mfactory, are there any other box mods i should be doing at the same time?? ill...
  3. big-pete

valve cover stud issue.

right, so i was in the process of changing my valve cover washers and seals over from the honda ones to nicer tegiwa ones. all was going well until i had to put the last one on, aaand, snap. must of been age as i put virtually 0 pressure onto it, luckily there is still some thread so i can get...
  4. big-pete

Piper cam?

anyone running one? Cam Cam Code Application Power Band Power Increase Duration Valve Lift Timing Full Lift Lift AT TDC Valve Clearance Buy Inl Exh Inl Exh Inl...
  5. big-pete

Doing a Full Fluid change, Help needed.

Evening all, just bought my first teg, a well looked after PFL Blue with Black interior with about 72k on the clock. I bought the car about a week ago and im itching to buy/service/change all the fluids. Ive already got some 5w40 Ester synthetic oil, 1.5L of RBF660, skunk2 box and sump nuts...
  6. big-pete

morning, Seat help Please

hi there, im buying a DC5 on Saturday hopefully, and im not the biggest fan of the recaros, ive got a nice set of corbeau seats in my other car that i wish to transplant into the DC5 asap, BUT corbeau dont make seat subframes for DC5 chassis, but they do for other cars in the honda range, and...
  7. big-pete

Hi all noob here

hey names Pete and currently drive a Cupra Sport GTi Ibiza :) im looking for a fun weekend car and the DC5 type R came up in conversation and just wondered if there is a stage system (stage 1 = saurst inlet etc?) for the DC5 and what sort of power i can expect! deffo needs a power uppage as my...