Search results

1. P

dc5 k20a2 turbo help??

sounds about right, irrelivent though whether you're on idle or not, fuel pressure wont change as its an electric pump. will find much info here http://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21
  2. P

Tegiwa manifold

you get what you pay for...........
  3. P

Tegiwa manifold

take it to a cat free friendly mot station
  4. P

Tegiwa manifold

looks like you've answered this one yourself ;)
  5. P

Chargespeed Bottomline carbon side skirts

no probs ;)
  6. P

yeh, ive seen those.. i meant dave7368s car with them fitted, as never seen them on here before
  7. P

that really is way too much for a lip kit lol do u have any pics of it fitted??
  8. P

My Teggy passed M.O.T today!!

:xking:
  9. P

yeah, these too...lol sorry but thought forums were for expressing opinions?
  10. P

dont you just hate it when people try turning something rare and exclusive into cheap mass produced inferior copies i would love this kit but cant afford and wont buy cheap crap
  11. P

Pre to facelift conversion

facelift ftw :xyes:
  12. P

Pre to facelift conversion

thought about just buying a facelift? the whole thing will be newer and the dials are much nicer too....i would say all the tuning parts you have will be the same and swapped over easy enough
  13. P

fullrace turbo kit

thought about a skyline but too big for my liking also wont get one anywhere near as new as the dc5 for the same money, just an old 90's one, regardless how good they may or may not be, not worth that money imo.. so i was jus thinking something a little different from the norm...
  14. P

fullrace turbo kit

depending on which turbo charger you specify etc. when ordering its around the £6000 mark with shipping taxes and import duties etc.. thb im not impressed with tdi's work, but im not here to discuss that,
  15. P

fullrace turbo kit

does anyone here know, (apart from how ridiculiously expensive they are to import to the uk) what these kits are like quality and fitment wise?
  16. P

Will my car need modifing?

9 inch rims with 215 tyres will look a bit stretch
  17. P

Tegiwa manifold or dc sports?

i sure DC sports will be over the moon to hear you say this lol
  18. P

Chargespeed lip kits and side skits

if you on about the bottomline kit its about 2 grand, and been done on here already ;)
  19. P

Reservoir socks

what job?? they dont do a job. if yr reseviors are leakin then u have a problem......