Search results

1. jono888

Mugen intake help!

Elevate your dating game with the top site for hassle-free connections. Authentic Ladies Exemplary casual Dating
  2. jono888

10% OFF Tegiwa

Think this topic can be removed :) Please can a mod remove this? :D
  3. jono888

10% OFF Tegiwa

pretty sure he wasn't referring to you but the thread as donuts..
  4. jono888

New to the forum!

Welcome Dan, take care of bee's baby ;) looks very tidy!
  5. jono888

Oil change

I don't know if anyone has trouble removing the oil filter with the DC5 but I always seem to struggle with it with the way its position and usually very very tight. You may want one of these. http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2a13f9d17d I also watched this to make sure I was doing it right...
  6. jono888

Hopefully, Soon to be!

Hi there! my missus is also in Essex! :)
  7. jono888

which mods 1st?

ING's front lip :D I'll be looking into getting some other carbon kits for my DC5 :D
  8. jono888

how many silver dc5's

ppl - people - watch out for the text language :)
  9. jono888

Wind Deflectors

:xhaha2: they may look new from photos, when you look at it closely you see all the stone chips :( there was only a slight mist before it was done...not that you can see it in the photos... :xaiweb1:
  10. jono888

Engine Bay Detailing

My mate used the Auto Glym Engine and Machine Cleaner on his EK9. He didn't take before and after photos though. I'm going to give it a try when the Sun is out again (maybe next year) lol!
  11. jono888

parcel shelf

Should post this in the wanted section ;)
  12. jono888

Wind Deflectors

amazing stuff! :D
  13. jono888

Wind Deflectors

so around 7pm today, I decided to wash the car as the sun was still blaring at that time, knowing it would be cool by the time i finished washing/detailing before applying the wax at 9:30pm :P Also after Ian's (Porthos) advice from Japfest, I grabbed myself a Ultimate Compound and decided...
  14. jono888

Diablo 3

Hey... Anyone else on this? Battle net tag: Sky#21632
  15. jono888

DIY earth kit now with working pics

I'm quite interested how it looks like.. but I can't see the photos :(
  16. jono888

Sticker number plates

best to drop him a pm
  17. jono888

Daily commute in your dc5

I do about 10 miles and if you know Milton Keynes, its a mix of single and dual carriageways consisting of 60-70mph and I go through about 7 roundabouts before getting to work. I get about 285-290 a full tank (without :xvtec: )
  18. jono888

Looking for some DC5 help

Hey mate, I am based in Milton Keynes so give me a PM if you want to meet up :)
  19. jono888

Please welcome our new addition

Congrats Porthos! Its going to be a empty japfest stand if you delete all the CW's :P
  20. jono888

Boot leak, how I fixed it.

I found the source of my boot leak inside my boot... this is just under the light clusters. Need a better weather to take the bumper and lights off to find out where it is actually coming from... For now I will be building a pond towards japfest :(!