Search results

1. masterjedijay

Japfest Saturday, 4 September 2021

Just got my email with my club pass etc. Anyone else going. Club ticket deadline is on 16th August 2021. https://www.fastcar.co.uk/japfest-silverstone/
  2. masterjedijay

Radio surround in titanium

Just had this sprayed to try and match the rest of the dash. Not quite the match but pleased with the outcome. Will have another go to try and match the colour.
  3. masterjedijay

200,000 miles

The Teg went over the 200k (150k in my ownership) yesterday and as a treat I had a K100 fitted and mapped by Romain via TGM. Developed a healthy 227bhp with just a Fujisitbu and an AEM v2. Really pleased considering the mileage. Just shows you how well built these engines are. Tom has...
  4. masterjedijay

2014 EVO Max Performance Tyre Test

Ok... I had read all the reviews on here and chatted to car owners at Japfests and I was already to replace my 4 tyres. I had decided on either the Bridgestone RE70 or Goodyear Eagle F1 and then I read the latest EVO tyre test in the magazine! Web link...
  5. masterjedijay

Lethal ignition failure

Hi, I really need some advice with this problem before I have a serious accident. While driving the vehicle, the engine just quits. There is no stuttering, stalling, or engine misfires, it quietly just quits. Sometimes it will start again staight away other times no ignition lights come on...
  6. masterjedijay

Earls Braided Brake Lines

Anyone fitted these hoses supplied by CPL? They are a bit more expensive than the HEL and Goodridge but is it worth the extra bucks? Jonathan