Search results

1. C

Heater matrix leaking :(

Hi everyone, I've just put a new mot on the dc5 and been driving around for a few days and noticed my footwell is wet for the first time since owning it, I've had a look under the floor heater blower and have spotted antifreeze wet around that area so I'm assuming my matrix is nackard and needs...
  2. C

Brembo front caliper bleed nipples

Hi I'm in the middle of reconditioning my brembo calipers and need new bleed nipples or even better the stainless steel ones, does anyone know where I can buy them many thanks.
  3. C

Tyre size on 18"

Hi everyone I'm just about to buy a set of tyres for my dc5 and was wondering what size would you recommend, at the moment it has 225/40/18 on 7.5j all round but they look rather chunky on the wheels. I bought the car this year with no mot and have not used it since due to I have another 2 cars...
  4. C

SERVICING PARTS

Hi everyone, does anyone know if the dc5 and ep3 type r's have the same oil filter, fuel filter and spark plugs also what's the best grade oil to use Thanks
  5. C

Auxillary part number

Hi everyone, does anyone know if the civic ep3 auxillary belt/tensioner and fan switch is the same as the dc5 also if so does anyone know the part number that I can cross-reference with my local part supplier Many thanks
  6. C

Fan going on and off constantly!!

Hi my fan keeps coming on and off constantly even when I've just started the car from cold, if I disconnect the fan switch my temp with move up to half but ones a reconnect it falls straight back to the bottom cold could this just be a faulty fan switch also will the civic type r ep3 be the same...
  7. C

Temp gauge and no vtec

Hi everyone I've just noticed my temp gauge doesn't move up on my clusters also my vtec won't kick in, I've bridged the sensor to check if the circuit is ok (temp gauge moved up) so thats fine also I'm just wondering if the vtec won't work because the ecu thinks thinks the engine is cold...
  8. C

HELP HPI CHECK!!

Hi everyone, im going to pick up a honda integra type r dc5 today which im really excited because i cant wait to drive it after owning a civic ek9 and civic type r ep3 (love the vtec) the problem i have is ive done a hpi check and the car is coming back as a HONDA INTEGRA EX?? anyone know why EX...