Search results

1. M

Headlights have stopped working

Hi, I went through a puddle last night and now my headlights are not working, the main beam we’re working last night but today I only have my side lights working Any advice please ?
  2. M

Front speakers inside the door s

Hi My DC5 has no speakers in the front What size speakers fit? What speakers have you guys/girls got Would you recommend? Thank you
  3. M

Drivers door handle not opening door

Hi Does anyone have a parts Diagram for the drivers side door? Basically I think the clip has broken that connects the handle to the cable? Would like to see the parts diagram of the in door handle part Thank you in advance
  4. M

My DC5 keeps bogging around 5000rph

Ok update here so I decided to fill the tank with fuel and the car performs amazing hits every note So thinking of replacing the fuel pressure valve and the fuel filter What do you think ???
  5. M

Car is standard Thanks think I'm just going to have to keep buying new parts to do with the fuel Just had it MOT d and the mechanic said it could be the leads from the dizzy to the plugs ??? Thanks for all the advice
  6. M

Hi sorry guys The car has just had a new K20a engine fitted done 33,000 miles My old engine would do it too but not as bad as this No engine lights is on it's literally when you put the accelerator down to the floor the car begins to go then just sits back struggling If you drive normally the...
  7. M

Hi Can anyone help ? My Teg keeps bogging especially in low gears
  8. M

Skunk 2 Alpha Megapower Exhaust Manifold Will Not Fit ?

So the EP3 is short DAM So basically what I need is an anti roll bar of the Honda Acura RSX, for it to fit There must be a few people who have put an exhaust manifold on the Teg
  9. M

Hope you are write mate The guys going to swop the links and roll bar with me to see if it works
  10. M

Hi I have recently had to buy a new engine, this came with a Skunk2 Megapower exhaust manifold. My mechanic tried to bolt it on yesterday, he even loosened the Anti roll bar completely taking the drop links off, so its nice and free. But once the Manifold is on, you can not get the drop link...
  11. M

Dc5 taking a good few seconds to fire up when turning key

Well it turns out that my fuel pump housing had come apart so was just floating around in the fuel tank, easy fix sorted in half an hour. Happy days
  12. M

We're is the fuel filter ? As cant see it in the engine bay? Got me some radox cheers lads
  13. M

Headlight beam blinds everyone in front of me

Back of the headlight s ??
  14. M

Exhaust knocks when wet

Thanks v helpful
  15. M

Headlight beam blinds everyone in front of me

Hi Just bought new headlight s for my dc5, but now the headlight s shine up and not down, this is very annoying as I'm blinding people infront of me and I'm getting abuse from people too Any ideas ?
  16. M

If I prime the car 1st then turn it over the car fires up straight away ?? It's like there is a fuel blockage ?