Search results

1. M

Headlights have stopped working

Hi, I went through a puddle last night and now my headlights are not working, the main beam we’re working last night but today I only have my side lights working Any advice please ?
  2. M

Front speakers inside the door s

Hi My DC5 has no speakers in the front What size speakers fit? What speakers have you guys/girls got Would you recommend? Thank you
  3. M

Drivers door handle not opening door

Hi Does anyone have a parts Diagram for the drivers side door? Basically I think the clip has broken that connects the handle to the cable? Would like to see the parts diagram of the in door handle part Thank you in advance
  4. M

My DC5 keeps bogging around 5000rph

Hi Can anyone help ? My Teg keeps bogging especially in low gears
  5. M

Skunk 2 Alpha Megapower Exhaust Manifold Will Not Fit ?

Hi I have recently had to buy a new engine, this came with a Skunk2 Megapower exhaust manifold. My mechanic tried to bolt it on yesterday, he even loosened the Anti roll bar completely taking the drop links off, so its nice and free. But once the Manifold is on, you can not get the drop link...
  6. M

Headlight beam blinds everyone in front of me

Hi Just bought new headlight s for my dc5, but now the headlight s shine up and not down, this is very annoying as I'm blinding people infront of me and I'm getting abuse from people too Any ideas ?
  7. M

Dc5 taking a good few seconds to fire up when turning key

Hi All of a sudden my Dc5 is taking its time to fire up ? Had the car 6 months now and up until last Monday when I turned the key, the car would fire up instantly now in the past week it's seems to be taking longer and longer to fire up, the car is turning over easily enough. Battery only 6...
  8. M

Exhaust knocks when wet

When it's been raining or it is raining, and I'm driving my Teg I start to get a horrible knocking from underneath the car, which I'm sure can only be the exhaust, iv checked it out on a ramp and nothing is that close to the body of the car. Does anyone else have this problem? Can it be solved...
  9. M

Halogen bulb £102 is this correct?

Hi Some lady reversed into my dc5 ford took the repair on my headlight needed replacing. I have got the car back but the light from my headlight blinds people, and some lady actually crashed and as I helped her out, she was saying I blinded her I have been back intouch with Ford and they have...
  10. M

Callipers reconditioned

Does anyone know a company who will recondition my Brembo callipers ? Thanks
  11. M

Colour code for White Dc5

Hi Can anyone tell me what the colour code is for the White Integra Dc5 Thankyou
  12. M

Hazard lights need help

Hi I'm hoping someone may be able to help, I have just fitted a new stereo in the car, but when I disconnected the hazard light one of the metal forks which makes a connection has come off, one of the connection s has a little homing slot but the other does nt, I played around with it and...
  13. M

Head unit replacement

Hi people can you help me I have taken the 2 screws out and the cigerete thing and still the front surround will not come out it seems to be stuck near the hazard light switch I don't want scratch the front panel ?
  14. M

Parcel shelf fitment ?

Hi I was wondering, I have just bought my dc5 and it cam with no parcel shelf which I could do with, I have had a look and I can't work out where the parcel shelf would fit as it does nt have any brackets at the back to fit to, does any one have any pics or just tell me? Thanks
  15. M

Speedometer jumps up

Hay I have just bought my Dc5 and I have noticed that whilst I am driving the speedometer jumps up then back to the correct speed, is this an earthing problem or something else ? Thanks
  16. M

Hay Love HONDA

Hay guys/girls I am so happy and overjoyed to own this magnificent car, I have owned a Honda Crx vtec for 13 years now and have fully customised the engine to run a Turbo and Nitrouse pushing 400bhp but as you can imagine it's a dog to drive normally on the great roads of Britain, so I have my...
  17. M

What front pads to buy?

Hi I'm after advise, I need some new front pads for my Teg What do you recommend ? And please let me know if they squeal as my Brembo pads do Thanks