Search results

1. Vindots

dc mani vs toda mani

Toda are the torque master compared to buddyclub. buddyclub may produce 1-2bhp at top, as compared from my mate's dc5 with buddyclub and j's racing catback. i dont care! I still love my toda!! As it produce an awesome powerband. And my mate verbalised as well that the pull of toda is better...
  2. Vindots

kelford 179-a on our engines??

its good that kelford lives here in NZ, atleast they can back me up asap incase of trouble, but I was wondering if there is a significant benefit if installed to k20aR?
  3. Vindots

kelford 179-a on our engines??

Does anyone have a kelford cam setup here? please share what you got :) Im looking at upgrading my cams..
  4. Vindots

17x8 ET35

for that regamasters on dc5 Fwd, with staggered size & offset I would put the 17x9 at fronts and chuck 245/40/17 tyres and 17x8 at rear with 215/45/17 good combo for racing! but that blue one up there phortos looks soo good mate! :)
  5. Vindots

5w50 any problems?

would 10w60 be ok on stock, but for trackday purpose? (high revving) = more temp. or that's too heavy?
  6. Vindots

ABS brakes kick back at low speed?? :S

It came back.. This time the abs light came on, But then i went to local performance electrical shop with new model scanner, it was detected that the front right abs sensor has failed, So replaced that, no problems of kicking back anymore.
  7. Vindots

Review request for FIDANZA lightweight flywheel, 8lbs.

knowing that man, I will just get my factory one resurfaced I will then save quite a bit, OEM quality always win. know what, I was gonna buy Toda ITB, hahha! but stuff that! I just then divided my money for some RRC, clutch, aluminum radiator (as my factory one is leaking). and the Toda I am...
  8. Vindots

CAMs for Stock Valve Train/Compression

what about SVM cams made by nikos from k20a.org? anyone?
  9. Vindots

Review request for FIDANZA lightweight flywheel, 8lbs.

Hi guys, as above, I already some exedy stage 1 for my car as my clutch has gone burgers, while the box is out, might be a good idea to upgrade flywheel aswell, although we all know that our dc5 type R flywheel is already light with 10-10.5 lbs weight. but i wanted a more lighter as i drove my...
  10. Vindots

no, not all the time mate, btw i went to honda, they reset and erase some code?? i didnt understand that, but its gone away,, well that's only like 10kms drive from resetting the abs in the ecu, hopefully it wont come on again. thanks guys!
  11. Vindots

Hey guys, My dc5 was working fine just until this morning, some random ABS pulsating "kick back" happening during low speed braking? Got an electrical shop to scan my car, but they couldnt find any trouble and thing is , there is no ABS light coming out? so the problem that me and my...
  12. Vindots

Steering rack relocator?

Mate the name of the seller in clubrsx.com is 0857.. If you search in google " 0857 steering arm bracket" it will show lots of stuff!!! He's a good dude to deal with!
  13. Vindots

Passwordjdm powerchamber?

I would love to see a back to back shootout of passwordjdm intake vs gruppeM
  14. Vindots

3 inch exhaust cat back??

i've been reading in k20a.org and those people justify their 3inch systems? im confused now? maybe we can taper 2.5 pipe to 3inch muffler hehe! I hope TDI north will jump in here!!
  15. Vindots

Thats why i asked, Because in the USA, they are using 3inch exhaust and proved gains throughout rev range..
  16. Vindots

Anyone here has that exhaust? And is there any dyno comparison between the usual JDM 2.3 and 2.5 inch system?
  17. Vindots

Just fitted ESMM/Powerflex inserts and have a question

Allow around 1k kms to settle.. Or if it doesnt i think you need to get used to it mate :)
  18. Vindots

wheel KW to BHP?? help

Thank you guys! ;) And thanks exceed for sharing that kw to bhp calculator! Thats the one im looking for... Do you guys reckon it can be pushed to 260bhp with gruppe m intake and kpro?
  19. Vindots

wheel KW to BHP?? help

that's basically a conversion of kw to hp mate. not wkw to flywheel/BHP what i want to know is the conversion of "wheel kilowatt" to "BHP/Flywheel power"? or what is the method of calculating the conversion so we've got a baseline there of 151wkw = 202whp now, what is the BHP amount? some...
  20. Vindots

wheel KW to BHP?? help

From power run I had, my car made 151 frontwheel kw, how much would be that on BHP? I only got full toda exhaust from headers to muffler, and spoon filter in stock airbox. NO kpro tuning. just power run.