Search results

1. Vindots

kelford 179-a on our engines??

Does anyone have a kelford cam setup here? please share what you got :) Im looking at upgrading my cams..
  2. Vindots

Review request for FIDANZA lightweight flywheel, 8lbs.

Hi guys, as above, I already some exedy stage 1 for my car as my clutch has gone burgers, while the box is out, might be a good idea to upgrade flywheel aswell, although we all know that our dc5 type R flywheel is already light with 10-10.5 lbs weight. but i wanted a more lighter as i drove my...
  3. Vindots

ABS brakes kick back at low speed?? :S

Hey guys, My dc5 was working fine just until this morning, some random ABS pulsating "kick back" happening during low speed braking? Got an electrical shop to scan my car, but they couldnt find any trouble and thing is , there is no ABS light coming out? so the problem that me and my...
  4. Vindots

3 inch exhaust cat back??

Anyone here has that exhaust? And is there any dyno comparison between the usual JDM 2.3 and 2.5 inch system?
  5. Vindots

wheel KW to BHP?? help

From power run I had, my car made 151 frontwheel kw, how much would be that on BHP? I only got full toda exhaust from headers to muffler, and spoon filter in stock airbox. NO kpro tuning. just power run.
  6. Vindots

Anyone else rockin' DF210?

Does anyone here riding on DF210 lowering springs? how's your experience with them? anyone else aside from jambo whom i know has them.. please share some pictures . thanks guys!
  7. Vindots

Lowest lowering spring?

Hi guys, i would like to know what would be the best drop lowering springs in the market? My mate is currently in hunting but dont know which one.. It would be great if yo guys could post up some pics of your car with it.. Thank you!
  8. Vindots

TEIN TYPE N1 or Buddyclub race spec damper?

What you guys thought about this one? I am looking at purchasing this one.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Integra-Type-R-DC5-Tein-N1-Race-Coilovers-/370585993880?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6396663334318463574#ht_500wt_835 or...
  9. Vindots

JDM Type R 15mm wider wheelbase than USDM TYPE S?

what I researched from here and clubRSX.com , that, the USDM TYPE S and JDM TYPE R has a 15mm difference in wheel base is that right? they say that JDM type R is 15mm wider? in saying this, all the 17x9 22offset RPF1 they put on their "USDM TYPE S car" is equivalent to 17x9 ~35et for JDM type R...
  10. Vindots

DC5 HID bulb Identification help...

Hi guys, would this type of bulb fit our DC5 type R? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-REPLACEMENT-XENON-HID-Bulbs-D2R-6000K-CIVIC-06-/270529367272?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3efcce8ce8#ht_1770wt_821 if you says yes then I'll purchase these, because my passenger bulb blew last...
  11. Vindots

is 110 ron/octane ok?

NZ gull petrol station is introducing the new high octane to sell to the public.. it is 110 ron fuel.. would this be fine on our jdm dc5 with 11.5 compression?
  12. Vindots

Inverted tie rod or Tegiwa steering arm bracket?

Hi guys, its me again asking a 'dum dum' question. btw, does anyone here using inverted tie rod? please enlighten my knowledge, is it necessary?
  13. Vindots

17x9 45offset

Would this size be ok in the inside part of the wheel arch? wouldn't it touch any inner parts? any pics shows 17x9 with 45offset? thanks guys!
  14. Vindots

SKUNK2 VS RBC VS RRC

Guys, Ive been searchin in google and there are heaps of thread regarding this comparison, Now, I would like the real TYPE R DC5 owners to voice out if which one you guys would prefer? im in the middle of decision at the moment, budget is not an issue as long as it will satisfy me with its...
  15. Vindots

Toda DC5 in reelmotion video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7KQvsdXZs does anyone here knows who owns this one? and are there any other mods aside from whats listed on such as: kpro mapped Toda headers, Toda exhaust skunk2 intake manifold skunk2 throttle body Itg maxogen cai its hitting 250hp which is really...
  16. Vindots

SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER HEADERS??

been searching around and found this header http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=749717 anyone has this header here in itr-dc5.com? what's your thought? any dyno results? thanks guys!
  17. Vindots

ACURA RSX USDM vs JDM INTEGRA TYPE R

would this aftermarket bushing (polyurethane) http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=16%2E3116# fits our JDM ITR? it is for ACURA RSX,,, does JDM ITR and ACURA RSX share the same size of Front lower control arm bushing? thanks guys!
  18. Vindots

KAKIMOTO GT1.0Z REVIEW PLEASE..

Been searching around, and found a decent look of kakimoto gt1.0z 60mm pipe straight through design, anyone have had it already? :) thanks for input guys!much appreciated!
  19. Vindots

NEWBIE FROM NZ

Hi guys, been around in this forum searching info about ITR DC5, I enjoyed surfing around here before, Now that I got myself a 2002 ITR, Im proudly introducing myself to everyone here in this forum! Thanks you!! -Vindots! pics of the car will be posted soon,
  20. Vindots

ARAGOSTA COILOVERS

Just want to ask if anyone here have used or is currently using ARAGOSTA coilovers? I'm searching in google, and it seems like the top hat is not camber adjustable. is there anyway to adjust the camber to (-ve) if it need be? camber bolt perhaps? and at the same time, please review this brand...