Search results

1. F

Oem rear shock bushes

Looking for a pair oem rear shock bushes , any suggestion guys ? Thanks
  2. F

Fuel pressure help

I'm going to do the fuel pressure test , anyone know how many psi is it ?
  3. F

anyone good at kpro in shropshire or west midland?

I need to set the K-tuned hall effect TPS but i don't have a laptop to link to my kpro, anyone can help me out .
  4. F

IACV bolt size

Hi Does anyone know the size of that 2 bolt ?Might need to cut it to do the clean as i can't open it:( Thanks
  5. F

tps sensor fail by hitting the air con pipe ?!?

Hi all, does anyone have any issues when u use RBC, I've had 3 TPS sensor failures cause it's too close to the air con pipe, it keeps bumping into the pipe when the vtec kicks in…. I've tried 2 of the k_tuned billet tps in a year, now this is the 3rd one, it's k-tuned's new version but it's...
  6. F

Coilpack help

Are the FN2's coilpack same as the DC5's?
  7. F

Engine flush

Hi all After 3 weeks holiday from Hong Kong , I start my teg again the vtec seems not kick in , I can still hear the vtec sound . Engine oil change 2 months ago less than 500 miles , is that the vtec solenoid not working ?? Do I need a engine flush ?? Thanks
  8. F

winter tyres advice again,Vredestein Quatrac 3

My AD08 is only 3mm left on front,i'm thinking to change Vredestein QUATRAC 3 all season tyres , anyone had tried this ? :)
  9. F

K-tuned TPS sensor anyone use it?

hi my oem tps sensor fail so i bought the k-tuned one but after one month fail too , anyone had use this k tuned tps ? thanks tom
  10. F

Throttle position sensor help !!

right i had fitted a spoon 70mm throttle body yesterday ,test drive for about 10 mins car runs no problem but when i stopped the car , idle is drop to 400-600 and the engine nearly stop itself .(IACV been cleaned ) i tried to search and found some result said that the TPS need a multi meter to...
  11. F

Rbc with spoon tb

hi As title , anyone running rbc with spoon 70mm tb ? and do you have to bore out the rbc? thanks tom
  12. F

JVC KW-AV60BT advise please

i'm looking for a double din DVD player around £250 , anyone had try the JVC KW-AV60BT?
  13. F

How to do diagnostic check without a obd2 tools

Hi all As title anyone know how to do a diagnostic check without obd2 ? Suspect ICAV problem car rev itself from 1-2.5k :( Thanks
  14. F

engine rev up itself help !

hi all i drove my teg yesterday , running about 50mph for few miles than i felt the car was shaking , look on the rev gauge it go up and down . than i stopped the car on the side of the road , the engine rev itself from 1k-2.5k and i heard some weired noise from engine bay too..... it didn't...
  15. F

Defi BF tachometer installation help

hi all i had fitted the tacho meter today , when the car is not moving , the tacho meter is works fine rev exactly same but when i drove it the needle of tachometer keep shaking , i had connect the rev signal and speed signal too , am i right ? or just need to connect the rev signal ?? thanks
  16. F

oem track rod end, where shall i buy it from??

Hi all i've just been to mot today, he told me that the track rod end need to be changed, so where should i buy it from ? or do u use some after market one ? and what are they ? Thanks tom
  17. F

fast road set up ,what is your setting ?

hi all i had fitted coilover and rear camber arms, now i'm going to do the fast road set up next week , so what is you guys setting ? thanks you
  18. F

TEGIWA RIGID FRONT SUBFRAME COLLARS

hi all thats the new product of tegiwa ,has anyone tried it yet ? how come it only got 4 in a set and spoon one got 8 ?? thanks tom
  19. F

roll center adjuster , need it or not ??

hi all i had purchase a set of buddy club N+ coilover , i'm going to lower the car 35mm, do i need the roll center adjuster ? thanks tom
  20. F

coilover cover

anyone have try to use this on the coilover ?