Search results

1. mil1lion

Japfest Saturday, 4 September 2021

April 10th for the next one
  2. mil1lion

Acura Integra 2023

Sadly sounds that way since they're building it in the US. I hold hope that since the Civic Type R will follow the Civic si they might do an Integra Type R over here.
  3. mil1lion

Acura Integra 2023

Coming next year, looks nice (although should be 2 doors) but surprised it's only 1.5l even if it is turbo. Similar engine to the Civic si at 200hp by the sounds of it. Seems to be the equivalent to the lower powered RSX model. Hopefully they release a Honda type r variant with the new Civic...
  4. mil1lion

Yeah great turnout on Saturday, always enjoy Japfest. Massive venue though, spent ages walking around but good to see plenty of DC5s.
  5. mil1lion

We're in area 5, I guess it's the anniversary section that we're in
  6. mil1lion

Best mods to start off with?

Eibach Pro springs with camber arms and bolts together with good geo. Vented brakes discs and grippy tyres. That's a good base to start with.
  7. mil1lion

still going too, should be good
  8. mil1lion

2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

May 25th Snetterton with msv Got Nurburgring for Oct 11th with circuit days Will do something in August with msv when they add some
  9. mil1lion

Kpro with Cat anyone got any results?

Got a sard sports cat from RHD Japan which did well on the dyno I made 214.5 at the wheel with Tegiwa induction, RBC manifold and Kakimoto Regu exhaust with K100. The exhast is a bit restricitve as it's 2.25 not 2.5" but happy with those numbers.
  10. mil1lion

Japfest Silverstone, Sunday 3rd May 2020

Rescheduled for Sep 4th, tickets for last year transfer to this one I hope we still have a stand for this
  11. mil1lion

Officially cancelled now
  12. mil1lion

Go Japan / Tunerfest Brands Hatch - Sep 13th 2020

Joint event at Brands Hatch. Would be great if we could get a stand for this. http://gojapan.co.uk/ http://south.tunerfest.co.uk/
  13. mil1lion

June trackdays

I've booked an evening session at Snetterton on June 24th, and 2 novice days in July, Brands Hatch 13th July and Bedford Autodrone 27th July, all with MSV
  14. mil1lion

rescheduled for Sunday 4th Oct (Japfest Donington cancelled to make way) Just hope the weather is good https://www.fastcar.co.uk/fast-car-news/japfest-trax-2020-events-update/?fbclid=IwAR2cUKGlTl-IxNoT4XGHW5YTMc7UjwbxMadfnWBE0wUqo9OPKlUhSJWYdoQ
  15. mil1lion

Mimms Honda Day, Santa Pod Raceway, 5th April 2020

So far cancelled but hopefully they reschedule (I think they were working with Santa Pod on a possible date later in the year)
  16. mil1lion

Delayed until later in the year (date to be confirmed). Hopefully still get some summer weather.
  17. mil1lion

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

I could only find this map for Auto Finesse. We're in section 19. I think we're B entrance.
  18. mil1lion

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Paid Just need to make sure you add the club vehicle pass to the order so you have 1 adult entry pass and 1 club pass Club Vehicle - Club Vehicle Pass 1 Entry Ticket - Adult Entry Ticket Bundle 1 25.00