Search results

1. E

What is my dc5 worth?

Yep. It’s a special car but it seems the right time and I can’t see the appreciation values sky rocketing like some other cars. If you have a garage and don’t need the money, keep it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. E

What is my dc5 worth?

That’s helpful thanks. I think part of my issue is that it’s a reluctant sale because I’ve had it 10 years. So it’s hard not to put a big price tag on it. That said I very rarely drive it anymore. I’ve just taken a deposit to sell at £15,900. So I guess that’s good going for the times. Sent...
  3. E

What is my dc5 worth?

My NHB 2002 C-pack (78k miles) is for sale on the forum and on Autotrader. I’ve had a few offers which I declined but not really sure what it’s worth. There’s some tidy examples (which mine definitely is) that are trying to get £19k! But then other good ones at around £14k. What is a good...
  4. E

Fitment for red "H" badges

Not sure about other peoples experience on this but I bought an ep3 badge: H75700S5TE01 and it didn’t fit. It’s a bit too big and doesn’t have the right curvature to fit flush. Definitely doesn’t fit like ‘muffinman’ which is strange. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. E

Sticky Number plates

Ha ha ok. Thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. E

Sticky Number plates

Is Chris cc still the man for sticky number plates? I’ve sent him a message but no response. Has anyone got his contact details they could send me privately? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. E

Revs sticking

Mine does the same. Only after a good drive it starts. I was going to clean the TB but I only did it last year so not expecting it to be dirty. Any other ideas?
  8. E

Straight through OE mid Pipe

I'm in a similar position. Is any running the Sportex bpipe with OEM backbox? It says it doesnt fit the the DC5. Or is it a case of a slight mod on the Cat end flange?
  9. E

B Pipe Options - Kakimoto (advice wanted)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. E

Tegiwa M. [emoji16] I don't think the tegiwa manifold is shorter than OEM because the backbox seems to be tucked under the bumper. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. E

OEM catback on kakimoto off. And it might stay off! Forgot how good it sounds with just an intake! No noticeable power loss. [emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. E

OEM catback going back on this weekend! Can't wait for a quiet teg. :xyes: Is the OEM internal bore 2.5" or less? I need to get fresh gaskets,
  13. E

[emoji23][emoji108][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. E

Thanks for that jimmer. I'm going to try a few fabricators and see who will take it on. It definitely does lose the kaki charm with no baffles although I'm pretty sure the backbox is fine. Slightly off topic, if I stick OEM catback on in the meantime am I going to have any issues with kpro...
  15. E

Ok no one seems to want to fix the kaki b pipe without chopping it up and welding a new section in. I'm not keen on that. Is there ANYONE on here running the Regu 06 back box with a different b pipe?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. E

Chewy you are a fountain of knowledge [emoji106][emoji1] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. E

I'm going to try get my kaki b pipe repaired. Does anyone know if there are any b pipes that would fit to a kaki back box? Also would oem b pipe and back box fit to a tegiwa manifold as a temporary solution? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. E

Ok chewy. Thanks [emoji106][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. E

I'll give jimmer a shout. I take it each manufacturer will fit slightly different so it's not as easy as getting any b pipe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. E

I have a Kakimoto Regu cat back system. Earlier this year I pulled the baffles out of the centre section because they had collapsed inside. Now its too loud. What options do I have? - Take it off and get baffles put back in? Not sure how much this would be or even if its possible? - Could I...