Search results

1. J

Headlight Adjustment

Just been looking and can't find anything other than a 10mm spanner at the back and a phillips screwdriver on the top? Is this all you need to adjust the headlights? Thanks Jay
  2. J

Aux Belt

Need a new belt soon does any one know if this is the right one? Tried my local Honda garage with no luck. http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/search/202440915/p/home Cheers lads Jamie
  3. J

Fuel Filter

I have the groupe m air intake, any idea where I would get a filter for this from? Jamie
  4. J

Fuel Filter

Spot on, thank you for the quick replys!
  5. J

Fuel Filter

Just a quick one, how often do you guys change your fuel filter? Also where is the best place to get air and pollen filters? Thanks in advance Jamie
  6. J

Another Rattle Query !!

Iv got a rattle at 4000rpm, iv checked the same as you, mine only happens in gear though :( really gets me down. Sounds really high pitched and "tinny" like a heat sheild but cannot find it for the life of me :(. Good luck with yours
  7. J

Dipstick rattle

I have posted on here a few times about a rattle I have at 4500rpm. Could this be the dipstick? If I hold the top and shake it, it makes a similar sound the the one i hear when driving. How could I test this, can i just drive it with out a dipstick in? Thanks in advance Jay Lee
  8. J

Dipstick rattle

I have posted on here a few times about a rattle I have at 4500rpm. Could this be the dipstick? If I hold the top and shake it, it makes a similar sound the the one i hear when driving. How could I test this, can i just drive it with out a dipstick in? Thanks in advance Jay Lee
  9. J

Loose connection RBC - Air Intake

Noticed this doing my weekly clean, and wasn't like that last week. I assume it is some kind of vacuum or pump but hopefully you guys can put me straight. I have been driving and not noticed any difference. Does any one know what it is and what effect on driving it would of had...
  10. J

Speeding fine in Holland...Should I pay?

Cheers for the advice, think I may let it ride and hope for the best.
  11. J

It says 70 Euros and will incread after 2 months if not paid, the offence was back in october so god knows how much it is now, the letter is all in dutch and 4 lines in english :(
  12. J

Was recently on a road trip to holland, well back in October. Well this week I recieved a letter demanding I pay a traffic offence fine. Should I pay this or not? Also can I be given points for this? Many thanks Jay
  13. J

Double Din, which one?

Don't get the Sony XAV60...was £300 in Halfords and not impressed with it at all. Very slow going through the menus.
  14. J

Engine Rattle at 4.5k only in gear

First free weekend this year and finally got under the car. Heat shields, exhaust sensors, driveshaft heat shield, vte c cover...all checked and the rattle still remains :( not happy
  15. J

Thanks guys, apreciated. Hopefully get under the car this weekend (weather permiting). Will let u know how I get on. Any more suggestions welcome. Jay
  16. J

This has been annoying me now for weeks. As the tittle says it only happens when the car is being driven in gear. It does sound like it is coming from the engine bay. I have checked the ivtec cover and it is not this. Also the driveshaft heat sheild, i have tightened this and it has no play in...
  17. J

Friday the 13th...

Well after having my DC5 for 3 months and keeping it pristine, went to do my Pre-weekend clean to find a massive stone chip on my bonnet, must of happened when driving from Catterick to Birkenhead today. Not happy!
  18. J

Mapping.

How much is it to get mapped at Eurospec?
  19. J

Think my DC5 is possessed - Nasty groan at 4.5k in every gear

madrab...i know the washers and they are a pain and it was loose untill i added another two washers to the original and there is no play in the shield now but will remove it and try to single it out :(