Search results

1. J

Headlight Adjustment

Just been looking and can't find anything other than a 10mm spanner at the back and a phillips screwdriver on the top? Is this all you need to adjust the headlights? Thanks Jay
  2. J

Aux Belt

Need a new belt soon does any one know if this is the right one? Tried my local Honda garage with no luck. http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/search/202440915/p/home Cheers lads Jamie
  3. J

Fuel Filter

Just a quick one, how often do you guys change your fuel filter? Also where is the best place to get air and pollen filters? Thanks in advance Jamie
  4. J

Dipstick rattle

I have posted on here a few times about a rattle I have at 4500rpm. Could this be the dipstick? If I hold the top and shake it, it makes a similar sound the the one i hear when driving. How could I test this, can i just drive it with out a dipstick in? Thanks in advance Jay Lee
  5. J

Dipstick rattle

I have posted on here a few times about a rattle I have at 4500rpm. Could this be the dipstick? If I hold the top and shake it, it makes a similar sound the the one i hear when driving. How could I test this, can i just drive it with out a dipstick in? Thanks in advance Jay Lee
  6. J

Loose connection RBC - Air Intake

Noticed this doing my weekly clean, and wasn't like that last week. I assume it is some kind of vacuum or pump but hopefully you guys can put me straight. I have been driving and not noticed any difference. Does any one know what it is and what effect on driving it would of had...
  7. J

Speeding fine in Holland...Should I pay?

Was recently on a road trip to holland, well back in October. Well this week I recieved a letter demanding I pay a traffic offence fine. Should I pay this or not? Also can I be given points for this? Many thanks Jay
  8. J

Engine Rattle at 4.5k only in gear

This has been annoying me now for weeks. As the tittle says it only happens when the car is being driven in gear. It does sound like it is coming from the engine bay. I have checked the ivtec cover and it is not this. Also the driveshaft heat sheild, i have tightened this and it has no play in...
  9. J

Friday the 13th...

Well after having my DC5 for 3 months and keeping it pristine, went to do my Pre-weekend clean to find a massive stone chip on my bonnet, must of happened when driving from Catterick to Birkenhead today. Not happy!
  10. J

Front Seat wire snapped

I have the STD Recaro seats fitted. My drivers seat wouldn't let me lift it forward no more, upon closer inspection the cable from one of the handles to the base has snapped, has any one had this problem and how easy is it to fix? The seats look stapled together now i can see me just ruining...
  11. J

Increase BHP...RBC intake and other mods and servicing

Found this tuning website. What do people feel about the BHP quoted for the mods? and has anybody used them? http://www.euro-spec2000.co.uk/Tuning/Honda/integra-Type-R-DC5/ Would and RBC manifold really give 35bhp? Also the servicing prices..£795 for the 60000 miles..good/bad price...
  12. J

Servicing intervals...?

Hi guys, relativity new to owning a DC5 and my first oil filter change is getting done this weekend, now i have been told this should be done every 5000miles, but how often does the rest of the servicing need to be done, ie, Transmission fluid spark plugs Brake fluid Gear box fluid and is...
  13. J

Automatic window switch..help

After fitting my new front speakers and removing the door cards, i put the door back together and the drivers side window switch works but doesn't work in the automatic mode...has any one had this before, i have checked all cables and contacts seem to be good. Any ideas? Thank you in advance Jay