Search results

1. H_5hum

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Fantastic News this! Thanks Josh, and to all at Torque GT, but also to those who have had their input to this community, especially to save the forum!
  2. H_5hum

Wheel Spacers

Great stuff, thanks Lewis!
  3. H_5hum

Wheel Spacers

For some reason I can't copy and paste and the hyperlink thing doesn't work? I previously searched around the forum and looked through a few threads, and I came across this site: www.buycarparts.co.uk The product code I found was: Eibach S90-4-15-010. <----- ***EDIT: don't take my word for...
  4. H_5hum

Carbon Parts and Seibon

Hey Josh! Are you able to drop me a PM as well? I am considering an OEM Carbon bonnet, but am also interested to see what other styles they have? And I take it Seibon mainly do Exterior parts? Not any interior trim parts? i.e dash trims and window switches etc? Thanks in advance mate!
  5. H_5hum

DC5 diecast models?

Hey Bud, Are you on Facebook? There is a guy from Hong Kong who does Custom made models. Il have to find his FB page and let you know as I cant remember it off the top of my head. Ping me a message on FB - Il PM You now
  6. H_5hum

Placement Options

Center console switch? I went down the flip switch route but i havent actually installed the front fogs yet. Im worried though as im not sure if i need to wire any other relays or resistors off the switch to have the front fogs working. I cant upload a pic but i have 2 very small flip switches...
  7. H_5hum

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

Yeah I agree with the above. Quite a few people have messaged on the FB post including myself, but I am happy to also contribute to keeping the forum alive. After all, without the forum i dont think this community would have existed the same as the FB page. Keep us updated on this, happy to pay...
  8. H_5hum

Tein coilovers...?

Hello Bud, I have also heard that TEINs can be a bit weak, and that the shocks tend to blow etc, but I guess it just depends on how you use them. To start off, I had TEIN Basic Coil overs on my old Yaris T-Sport. They were amazing, but having bought them second hand, and had them on the lowest...
  9. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Nice Gear Knob haha. Thanks for all the info. I am very tempted to try it out, originally i wanted just a standard one too so it all fits under the gaiter. I can probably cut into mine (as it's the type S gaiter) so if i mess it up it wont be too much of a problem to replace. Where are you...
  10. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Hey Bud, did you take any pictures of it when you test fitted? Just wondering how far in it would be on Reverse and 6th Gear. As I have the Type S center console, the gear gaitor trim is different.
  11. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

That's one of the things I am waiting for confirmation on. The adverts online state it is the Racing spec, and if i remember correctly the Racing one only fits with the gaiter part if you cut a gap in it? I'm sure an updated review will be put up soon once its all fitted and tested by Mr...
  12. H_5hum

Autobrite Nilfisk connector

Yup, i agree with all the above. I have a nilfisk and it does the job perfectly with the Autobrite Lance. I have been using Autobrite's brand of Snow Foam Solution which works very well, nice and thick!
  13. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Cheers for the update - this is good info. I found this article from K-Tuned (apologies if already previously posted): If you still haven't fitted it, You could do the comparisons they pointed out. Looking forward to further updates though! Thanks
  14. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Ah no worries, would be interesting to see it side by side next to a ktuned one.. would then be able to tell the quality by the weight i guess.
  15. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Hey Guys, was there any update on this? Im tempted to get one too but I wouldnt mind seeing some reviews first
  16. H_5hum

Does this decal mean I have a factory alarm?

lol - the debate between PFL and FL never dies :lol:
  17. H_5hum

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

2 days after my wedding... really? haha. I will have to let you know man. I forgot you already messaged me about this!
  18. H_5hum

Anything Worth Looking For From Japan

Japan has an obsession with Kit Kat... you can get different flavour Kit Kats in UK too now, but mainly from Japan Center and food shops. They Cost about twice of what a normal Kit Kat Costs though!! - What Spooke said - small parts like Oil Caps, Lug Nuts? although they could be pretty heavy...
  19. H_5hum

Wheel Spacers

JD, your Teg looks mint. Thanks for the info though - very good photos - and I had a good read through your thread :D
  20. H_5hum

Wheel Spacers

Nice one mate. Thanks