Search results

1. costantinos

Buffle sump

Hey guys. Would like to know people opinion on clockwise motion buffle sump that have use it. Is it a perfect fittment as it states ?Also would you prefer the drop in ready to go buffle sump over welding ones? Thanks, Constantinos
  2. costantinos

Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

Toda straight tip for me. Love the Jdm sound.
  3. costantinos

J's Intake Fitting

Thank you for the information !
  4. costantinos

J's Intake Fitting

Hello, I cant really find any information regarding fitting issues for the J's Intake. There are some website selling this intake that specify that modification might be required on the hood and bumper. Has anyone fitted this intake with any modifications done and if so what exactly mods have...
  5. costantinos

Mugen HOA - will it fit JDM Ep3

As per title. Can anyone confirm if the Mugen HOA will fit the Jdm Ep3 or any other k20a vehicle. Thanks in advance.
  6. costantinos

MAP readings

And should this be fairly constant in the whole rev range ? im starting at 98-99KPa in the low rev range and dropping to 95Kpa at higher revs above 7000
  7. costantinos

MAP readings

Thanks for the reply Beppe.I am reading 97-96 KPa at WOT. Is this a bit low for N/A as it would be expected to get higher reading of 98-99 KPa?
  8. costantinos

MAP readings

I am wondering if any one has dataloged readings saved and has the value readings of their MAP sensor on WOT, as i would like to compare it to my values if is possible :) Thanks in advance, Constantinos
  9. costantinos

J's Racing Ultra Low Position Seat Rail

yeh its not that my knees hit the wheel actually. But when im on a spirited drive and i try to turn there is not enough space fo my hands.So i keep hitting my knees and thats annoying and disturbing :p
  10. costantinos

hahaha :lol: thx spooke!! im 6.3 ft and its annoying because my knees hit on the steering wheel :mellow:
  11. costantinos

yep i know.its just the 50mm drop of the j's its so tempting :) thx though spooke for the info
  12. costantinos

As per title i have searched the internet for any info regarding this seat rails whether they will fit the OEM recaros. I have emailed rhdjapan and they replied that they will fit in the OEM recaros (Part Number: SLR-T5R-S - DC5 Right).However, js website specifies them for full bucket seats...
  13. costantinos

** EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE LAST IMPORTANT MESSAGE**

good job guys :)👍☺
  14. costantinos

Geo setup

Camskill is cheap.Bought 4 ad08r from camskill for 360£ a week ago