Search results

1. K

tyre help

hi im in the process of getting new tyres for the teg, will a 225/45/17 fit on the standard dc5 alloys? i currently have these size tyres on my mugen wheels, but they are 8j which is bigger than the standard teg wheels. thanks
  2. K

Manifold

Hi I'm changing the manifold on the teg and wanted to know what will I need in order to turn off the engine light? When it becomes a decat Thanks
  3. K

Engine over heating

I'll do that it's not that far it's 5 miles away and only takes 10 minutes to get to
  4. K

Engine over heating

It's going to the garage on Thursday one question I have is will it be ok to drive to the garage?
  5. K

Engine over heating

Yea there is anti freeze ther all seems ok never had any problems in over two years since owning the car until today don't understand it
  6. K

Engine over heating

Hi guys need help My car has been standing for 4 days due to being away been out in it today and it has been fine all day and on my way home I noticed the temperature gauge was on high. I started to worry a bit then it started coming back, got home and let the car cool down as I always do and...
  7. K

Coilovers

So he will need dc5 track rod ends for his ep3?
  8. K

Coilovers

Hi My mate is interested in my buddyclub coilovers will they fit on a ep3 civic type r? Is this the case for all coilovers for the ep3 and dc5 are they the same Thanks
  9. K

Favorite wax?

Best wax I've used :)
  10. K

Wheel help please

Thanks guys I thought that but wasn't sure if they fitted. So any Evo wheel nuts is it?
  11. K

Wheel help please

I have project mu nuts will they work?
  12. K

Wheel help please

Hi guys I've been offered a set of enkei wheels off an Evo and know I need spigot rings to fit these will the standard dc5 wheel nuts fit or will I need different wheel bolts? Thanks
  13. K

Muffler change

Depends on what you are after in the terms of sound, how loud you want it etc
  14. K

Miss the dc5

I couldn't get rid of the teg myself but mine loves it and jus bought me a Kakimoto regu-06 for it so that must be a good sign :)
  15. K

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Fitted my new exhaust kakimoto regu-06 tha js to injection imports :)
  16. K

Exhaust help problem

My drive slopes down its the only thing I scrap :(
  17. K

Exhaust help problem

Hi guys I've just fitted my new kakimoto regu-06 exhaust and could be more happy with it :) but have a problem I raised my my car the other week ready to fit the new exhaust so it wouldn't scrap getting on my drive and first try yesterday I hit the exhaust getting on and back off :(. I don't...
  18. K

Demon shine as lube for clay bar

Just some car shampoo didnt know you could use that thanks for the information :)
  19. K

Demon shine as lube for clay bar

Hi guys Have anyone ever used demon shine spray on as a lube for clay bar is it any good? Reason I'm asking is its a good price and double the size of a quick detailer so I know it will last to do the while of the car. Thanks
  20. K

Buddyclub n+ FRSU

Sorry I should have put elongated hole