Search results

1. K

tyre help

hi im in the process of getting new tyres for the teg, will a 225/45/17 fit on the standard dc5 alloys? i currently have these size tyres on my mugen wheels, but they are 8j which is bigger than the standard teg wheels. thanks
  2. K

Manifold

Hi I'm changing the manifold on the teg and wanted to know what will I need in order to turn off the engine light? When it becomes a decat Thanks
  3. K

Engine over heating

Hi guys need help My car has been standing for 4 days due to being away been out in it today and it has been fine all day and on my way home I noticed the temperature gauge was on high. I started to worry a bit then it started coming back, got home and let the car cool down as I always do and...
  4. K

Coilovers

Hi My mate is interested in my buddyclub coilovers will they fit on a ep3 civic type r? Is this the case for all coilovers for the ep3 and dc5 are they the same Thanks
  5. K

Wheel help please

Hi guys I've been offered a set of enkei wheels off an Evo and know I need spigot rings to fit these will the standard dc5 wheel nuts fit or will I need different wheel bolts? Thanks
  6. K

Exhaust help problem

Hi guys I've just fitted my new kakimoto regu-06 exhaust and could be more happy with it :) but have a problem I raised my my car the other week ready to fit the new exhaust so it wouldn't scrap getting on my drive and first try yesterday I hit the exhaust getting on and back off :(. I don't...
  7. K

Demon shine as lube for clay bar

Hi guys Have anyone ever used demon shine spray on as a lube for clay bar is it any good? Reason I'm asking is its a good price and double the size of a quick detailer so I know it will last to do the while of the car. Thanks
  8. K

Buddyclub n+ FRSU

Hi guys Went to tgm today to have a FRSU done but in the end didnt have it done because I have buddyclub n+ coilovers with elongated strut and Tom said that he could do the set up but in most cases if u hit a pot hole it could hit the camber back to how it is now so didnt go ahead today has...
  9. K

Alloys

Hi I need a temporary set of wheels and have been offered a set of Evo 9 wheels for the time being they are 17x8 ET 38 will these fit right? Would I need spacers etc Many thanks
  10. K

Buddyclub manifold

Hi I've been looking at one of these does anyone know if they have any common problems? How come there is no flexi on the manifold? Many thanks
  11. K

Power steering fluid change

Hi I'm looking to change the power steering fluid will 1 litre be enough? Thanks
  12. K

Work miester s1

Looking to get a set but not sure where to buy them can anyone help and what a rough price on these would be?
  13. K

Toda exhaust

Hi Will a toda exhaust for ep3 fit a dc5? I can't seem to find out anywhere Many thanks
  14. K

Motul rbf600 brake fluid help

Hi I'm looking to change my brake fluid I'm going to use motul rbf600 but not sure what the difference is between these can anyone help http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-894-motul-rbf-600-factory-line-racing-brake-fluid.aspx...
  15. K

Greedy ti-c exhaust any good

Hi Having a hard job find a decent exhaust is this any good? Does anyone have one on here and could show me what it sounds like http://www.hondaperformanceparts.co.uk/Greddy_TI_C/Greddy_TI-C_Exhaust_System_Integra_DC5/ Many thanks
  16. K

Buddy club proc spec 3

I've been offered a buddy club pro spec 3 in exchange for other parts I have off an old car the exhaust is off an ep3 will it fit my dc5? Many thanks
  17. K

Project mu brakes lines

Hi Are these brakes lines worth the price tag? Will they be better than do luck ones etc Thanks
  18. K

New wheels

Hi I've been searching for new wheels for a while and not sure what to get I'm really fussy :) can any one help? I've been looking at rota Titan alloys but can't find a dc5 with them to see what they are like. Could anyone photo shop them onto a dc5? Or give me and inspiration to what wheels...
  19. K

Standard ep3 air box fit a dc5

Hi how's a standard ep3 airbox fit are they the same? Thanks
  20. K

Alloys

I'm looking at getting a set of rota slipstreams will I be able to get 8.5j on the rears? Going with 8j on the front Thanks