Search results

1. Fubar Andy

Rear Window De-Mister

Question for you all.... ...do you find the DC5 rear demister utterly pathetic? Jumped into the car tonight and took it over 20mins to fully clear the condensation from the rear window. This seems to be a common issue on my car, just wondered if anyone else found their demister slow? Cheers
  2. Fubar Andy

Vehicle Speed Sensor

Car went into anti-vtec mode tonight. Did a search and found all the relative info and performed CEL procedure to find that its the Vehicle Speed Sensor has packed up! Pretty obvious as the speedo had stopped working. Just some questions really? What would cause the Vehicle Speed Sensor...
  3. Fubar Andy

EP3/FN2 brake discs

Little question, granted the DC5 has Brembo's over the EP3/FN2 but are the (front) discs on those cars a direct replacement on the DC5. Mainly I'm looking for the tech spec on their offset against the DC5 and whether they are a direct fit? Cheers in advance.
  4. Fubar Andy

Stereo shelf

Ater a bit of advice of possible Took out my cheap and nasty double din stereo and replaced it with my trusty Sony unit. After a little search on the forum to find a shelf insert to fit the gap in the double din gap I've struggled to find what I'm after; (proberbly because I'm using the wrong...
  5. Fubar Andy

North Western Noob

Hey all Bit of an intro from me: I'm Andy and I'm based in the North West (Lancs) Picked up my DC5 last Saturday from Scotland. Car is pretty much standard, barring the double din stereo. He's a pic of my car from the weekend: Been "hooning" around in it getting to know the car...