1. B

Go-To Air Freshener is Jelly Belly Blueberry

Whats your "Go-to" air freshener.
  2. B

Miss the dc5

I was toying with the idea of selling mine but she won't let me
  3. B

Miss my K-Pro :(

Is it only tuners who have access to k-pro ?
  4. B

New irish member

Hey man , welcome to the site plenty of Irish here
  5. B

SRS Light not coming on

Great stuff man , glad you got it sorted
  6. B

Amazing what a difference the simple things make

Loving the good old "persuader" in the Bottom of the last pic :) Also where did you get the disks mate
  7. B

Self painting.

Any chance of a photo of the area , so i can tell you how to feather edge and all that stuff before primer , and how to primer and how to prep your paint area and so forth
  8. B

Self painting.

Ill give you a reply tomoro , A little busy now but paintwork is generally easy to do. The basics are doing your upmost to prevent any problems for each up step in the process
  9. B

Stubborn dirt and stains

I've to wash my car two to three times a week mate , Cw is a bitch , infancy anyone who loves there dc5 wants it clean , as porthos once said , day to day your car is to show how beautifull it is. On track it shows its dark side
  10. B

Which Tires - Bridgestone RE002, RE070 or Goodyear Eagle F1

My fed 595 rsr's are savage with or without heat in them
  11. B

How's a DC5 for panel gaps?

Only area I had trouble with was finding the correct gap between the bonnet Headlamp and front bumper as there seems to be a slight increase in gap between one area of the headlamp to the bottom where it meets at the grill
  12. B

Best fuel in Dublin ??

It's marked as e5 , not impressed !! Only put 80 quid in on Saturday
  13. B

DC5 ~ Drag Racing

That was actually a great reply , some very useful info
  14. B

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Agree.. that looks the tits mate
  15. B

New Irish Member

Put up a wanted thread on here, there's a good few of us on here , Your more than welcome to look at mine , however mine is my style (respray , black wheels and so forth) so you may be looming for one totally standard or one with aftermarket parts and be willing to spend more for it , I'd be...
  16. B

New Irish Member

Take a look at the red one on donedeal , I've ears good reports about it on another forum , I think he's looking 7450
  17. B

New Irish Member

Crack Dan. Living in Meath myself , I've asked a good few places and basicly anyone who knows how to track or align a car should with the right tools be able to do Frsu , have you viewed or seen any you like . If your not too far from myself and Bonito (Meath) we've had ours for quite a while...
  18. B

Best fuel in Dublin ??

What petrol stations are out there with good fuel , I use maxol myself , but only because its it's handy Is texaco still the place to go ??
  19. B

Which colour interior is more desirable?

I've red . Would like black
  20. B

Sticker reg plates , where to buy

Make sure it's legal ?? Ain't nobody got time for that !!! ... Thanks for the links lads