Search results

1. B

Go-To Air Freshener is Jelly Belly Blueberry

Whats your "Go-to" air freshener.
  2. B

Best fuel in Dublin ??

What petrol stations are out there with good fuel , I use maxol myself , but only because its it's handy Is texaco still the place to go ??
  3. B

Sticker reg plates , where to buy

I'm looking at getting one for my front , can I get all the Irish registration stuff on also And where do you get these on the uk
  4. B

Do dc5's have 'slightly' vague steering feel

My standard dc5 has great response but I think the stock suspension is just giving me less feedback than I got from the dc2 and ek9 I drove in the past, will springs and Frsu help me ?
  5. B

Can an Arc intake be made easily?

Just looking at the ARC intake and it seems fairly straight forward , has any body tried to make one up , can somebody post up inside and outside photos for these, if its straight forward then ill get a fabrication lad to make one up
  6. B

What would be dc5 equivalent on the car market

As above . Golf gti , supra , Evo , st , sti !!!!! What else could I get the same fun , price , and rarity from ? Can go higher slightly in price If it comes to selling up
  7. B

New Years Car plans

Every year I get a plan together of what I want to do car wise , this year I'd like to get to a k pro setup , Frsu and get a lip kit What about you
  8. B

Dc5 floormats & washing machine??

Hey , I've found that the mats are just a very deep weave and a little difficult to get into , can I spin these through the wash and get good results
  9. B

Wtb Mugen Rep Spoiler

As above Replica or second hand originals Where would you guys recommend to buy one and what should I expect to pay
  10. B

Amount of lock angle is unequal

Ok so I had the car in advance pitstop and they couldn't do my tracking because my steering lock is so far off I get more lock one side in comparison slot another The chassis is entirely correct All measured and is as it should be What's the correct amount of lock from centre to full lock...
  11. B

Spoon style Carbon mirrors ?

Any body know where I can can get these in Ireland or the uk ??
  12. B

What does Your Dc5 say about YOU

As dc5's can differ in style from owner to owner What does your Car say about you?
  13. B

Directing air to stock Airbox

Has anybody found any scoops or done a DIY job to direct more air into there stock Airbox I will be doing the hondata mod but want more air
  14. B

Alloy wheel refurbishing/painting

While i'm respraying these i took a few photos to show how i would approach wheels for a respray all Iphone photos so not great quality Wheels are off , i resprayed the car last week after taking 6 months to do so This will be in a project thread soon Sand the wheel using 120 for deep...
  15. B

Adding to the pinned section

Can we add a how to on exterior , interior , wheels and tyres and engine bay detailing to the pinned section Would make it far easier to have an instant go to guide specifically for dc5's so people can identify immediately with there dc5
  16. B

Any tips on tucking engine bay wires and battery relocation

Painting the Passo side and front of my bay so while I have the air filter , fuse box , and other bits out of the way is there any tips on tidying up the bay ?
  17. B

Best Hid kits in Ireland or uk

I'm in need of new ballasts and decided the best route is get Hids So where should I buy them and what make are the best
  18. B

Eibach sportline or pro kit ??

As above which is better ??
  19. B

215/45 vs 225/45 ?

Well I got my Federel RsR's in today in 225/45/17 Since the standard tyres are 215 should I get the same performance Should have really asked before I ordered Ben
  20. B

Who do you trust to work on YOUR Dc5

Who carries out all the mechanical work on your cars TGM seem to be the choice for you guys in the uk And over here I use The Tuning Factory Brilliant people, Brilliant service and fantastic knowledge , I really trust them and love the fact my service history is with them Anytime They carry...