Search results

1. R

HID's not working?

Ok, so it's fixed... rookie error to say the least :( So I thought I checked every fuse.. turns out it already had an aftermarket kit fitted with a large 30amp inline fuse from the battery to the loom tucked down out of the way. Burnt out. Swapped fuse new kit working. Well at least I have a...
  2. R

HID's not working?

Ok I took the plunge and purchased the ballasts and bulbs, installed today. Still nothing re-check relay and fuses all good. Very odd.
  3. R

HID's not working?

Both HID's were working fine, then turnt them on nothing working, checked both 20 amp fuses in the engine bay both ok, swapped them with new just to be sure still nothing. Can hear relay click when I turn stalk on/off. But how do I know if it's the bulbs or ballast? As both left and right have...
  4. R

Clutch release or input shaft bearing?

Just to add more odd happenings to the mix... the noise also stops when turning left. Stationary no noise either Straight line and right, noise apparent???
  5. R

How can you tell if the diff is on it's way out appose to the shaft bearing? It did initially sound very brutal more like drop link knocking but sound has changed now which is a little worrying
  6. R

My car has of late started to make all sorts of horrible noises from the gearbox area when accelerating, de-accelerating. started off as a clunking/knocking sound now more of a bearing sound whilst driving. Nothing on idle afaia, but when you depress the clutch the noise stops. New OEM honda...
  7. R

Japfest Donington 2019 - 13th July 2019

Thanks for quick response!
  8. R

Japfest Donington 2019 - 13th July 2019

What's the plan for Saturday? What's the latest we can arrive on stand? My friend says were joining another club??? Think my car is down as purple not blue???
  9. R

AD08R vs Pilot Sport

Mine are the PS2's by the way not the PS4's
  10. R

AD08R vs Pilot Sport

That's what I ended up doing, two exact same sets of wheels, one with R888R's for track and the other with Pilot Sports for wet. I ran the Pilot Sports round Nordschleife in May in the wet, held up ok but couldn't give it 100%.
  11. R

AD08R vs Pilot Sport

I ended up giving the Pilot Sports a go, no bad but more of a road tyre. So opted for the R888R's which I'll be trying out next month.
  12. R

Photos of blue tegs with CE28's please?

Slow internet, uploaded 3 times. Mods pleade delete 2
  13. R

As above I cant decide on gunmetal grey or bronze. If anyone has any snaps can they please upload them here so I can decide. Thanks in advance :)
  14. R

As above I cant decide on gunmetal grey or bronze. If anyone has any snaps can they please upload them here so I can decide. Thanks in advance :)
  15. R

16. R

JDM Combe 2019 - Saturday June 1st 2019

What time are we looking to meet at Combe?
  17. R

CW with Blue interior?

How much were the doorcards again? I'm still undecided red/blue
  18. R

CW with Blue interior?

Anyone have an snaps of white teggys with blue interior, cant decide which way to go with mine?
  19. R

Bleed nipple snapped off Brembo caliper :(

I have that exact same brake upgrade fitted to my track DC5, awesome stopping power :)
  20. R

Bleed nipple snapped off Brembo caliper :(

Ok I'll check them out, how much was it?