Search results

1. R

HID's not working?

Both HID's were working fine, then turnt them on nothing working, checked both 20 amp fuses in the engine bay both ok, swapped them with new just to be sure still nothing. Can hear relay click when I turn stalk on/off. But how do I know if it's the bulbs or ballast? As both left and right have...
  2. R

Clutch release or input shaft bearing?

My car has of late started to make all sorts of horrible noises from the gearbox area when accelerating, de-accelerating. started off as a clunking/knocking sound now more of a bearing sound whilst driving. Nothing on idle afaia, but when you depress the clutch the noise stops. New OEM honda...
  3. R

Photos of blue tegs with CE28's please?

As above I cant decide on gunmetal grey or bronze. If anyone has any snaps can they please upload them here so I can decide. Thanks in advance :)
  4. R

As above I cant decide on gunmetal grey or bronze. If anyone has any snaps can they please upload them here so I can decide. Thanks in advance :)
  5. R

6. R

CW with Blue interior?

Anyone have an snaps of white teggys with blue interior, cant decide which way to go with mine?
  7. R

Bleed nipple snapped off Brembo caliper :(

I went to bleed the brakes as they haven't been done in a while, undid the inner bleed nipple fine, went to undo the outer bleed nipple and it snapped clean off. Base of nipple still secure in caliper and holding pressure fine. I wont risk driving it just incase it fails. Anyone know where I...
  8. R

AUX BELT SIZE? EP3 Crank with DC5 PAS + A/C DELETE

Ok, a little complicated trying to find the correct size aux belt... 2001 DC5... with EP3 engine replacement, so has larger EP3 crank BUT DC5 hydraulic PAS. and I have now deleted A/C pully. Complicated much.... Tried 1345 (DC5 -A/C) but too small with larger EP3 crank. Tried 1283 (EP3...
  9. R

What size aux belt (a/c delete)

I've removed my a/c system and now require a smaller belt? Anyone know the exact size required?
  10. R

Where can I get an a Spoon N1 bung?

Car tested at 105 db, need to get it down to 95 for the ring. Spoon N1 bung required
  11. R

Rear tow hooks, any pics?

What's about? Universal JDM hooks any good, what are people using? Without spending £70 on mugen
  12. R

Modulo interior kit, wiw?

Both my dc5s have the full interior modulo kits, as one is a track car project the interior will be stripped, but as these kits are no longer available hard to find a used price? Both kit trims inc centre console surround, heater vents surround, door handle surrounds and one has the door kick...
  13. R

JDM Combe Track Time

I will be booking 10am and 4pm sessions if anyone else fancies track time?
  14. R

AD08R vs Pilot Sport

Track day use only, anyone had both that can compare?
  15. R

Odd ABS sensor readings???

ABS light on dash, took to garage code reader showing NSF wheel speed sensor fault so replace the sensor but light still on. A week later drove back now code read OSF sensor fault, a little odd but replaced that one now as well. Light still on so back to garage for final time, now shows NSR...
  16. R

Cheapest place to buy abs wheel speed sensor

Required NSF wheel speed sensor
  17. R

Which bolt adjustes rear toe???

Can someone send me a pic of the rear underside of vehicle showing which bolt to adjust to correct rear toe, as my osr wishbone has been in and out and now I have tow in which I need to amend, looking from tbe back of the car I think it's the far right bolt on the wishbone itself? but local...
  18. R

Drain fuel out

Anyone know how to drain/pump out the fuel? What fuses/relays etc
  19. R

What aux belt do I need with A/C removed

Hi I've recently removed the A/C compressor so require a smaller belt by as all DC5's came with A/C and the EP3 has electric PAS I can't find a suitable replacement Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Rob
  20. R

Wiring diagram radio 12v supply/central locking

I require a wiring diagram as when fitting a new head unit I may have burnt out the 12v supply white/red wire which I also believe the remote central locking gets the same feed from as that's also not working too. Help appreciated, hope it's not dash out etc...