Search results

1. B

Carbon Fibre Bonnet

What colour bonnet do you currently have ?? After a part ex ?
  2. B

ENKEI

3. B

Wheel Spacers

I second that, not seen another brand using black
  4. B

Syron street race - Opinions/experience?

What kind of email did you send them ?? I'm quite interested in doing this :)
  5. B

I've ran Syrons around the track , wear out quickly but pretty decent for the price ! I can only compare to A048's which are more expensive
  6. B

I've ran Syrons around the track , wear out quickly but pretty decent for the price ! I can only compare to A048's which are more expensive
  7. B

J's racing fenders

I agree with birdy , ive got them on my dc5 ! Look great once adjusted
  8. B

Greenlight>sky

£40 for an admin fee is pathetic... Especially for minor changes !
  9. B

Soon to be DC5 owner in Dorset

See a few in Poole ! Hook me up when you local guys are around 🙈
  10. B

Toda Exhaust Rattle

Thermal Velocity Acousta-Fill was the brand name/product Be found below http://www.thermalvelocity.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=425 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thermal-Velocity-Acoustafil-Silencer-Packing/dp/B005DXJCSK
  11. B

Toda Exhaust Rattle

I did this myself Drill Rivet Packing Problem sorted , sounds a lot better after a repacking aswell ! Takes around 30mins to do !
  12. B

Possible group buy - undertray panels

I've actually got a beatrush one in the garage ! Pm if you're interested
  13. B

Best cat back exhaust ?

I have both a Spoon N1 and a TODA Dolphin tail exhaust, the spoon is loud and savage when mated to a decat and unsilenced pipe but the TODA is super quiet , refined and sounds amazing in its own right when doing drive-bys! Personal preference is what it comes down to, as for performance there...
  14. B

Steering wheel shaking after 60MPH

Believe it's a wheel balancing issue. I'm aware that garages can have tolerances / ratings of wheel balancing? Is this correct? I.e they balance the wheels upto 100mph after it can become noticeable they aren't well weighted?
  15. B

21 soon, best insurance company to try?

I had my EP3 at 19 and DC5 at 20/21. Greenlight have always been the best for me. Now got a JRSC and im 22. Greenlight ( Neil ) super helpful
  16. B

anyone in Devon want to DA polish my car?

If you find someone locally, i'm requiring some attention and live in Dorset