Search results

1. tico_87

Ulez tax and living in london

All depends how it's registered or year I think. Mine was an 02 plate and wasn't exempt where as my mates 03 plate is. Same car, same engine just different year.
  2. tico_87

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Went off-roading lol
  3. tico_87

INGs wider front fenders

Cut them where you want them lol
  4. tico_87

Help with stripping paint from rays wheels!

The normal green nitromours is shit now. I bought the wood version and used it on my rocker cover...it strips alot better.
  5. tico_87

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

I got my set last week. Not sure when I'm getting them sprayed and fitted yet.
  6. tico_87

New Coilovers - Clicking when driving?

As Dan said make sure the top mount nut isn't loose.
  7. tico_87

Trying to find a car i sold years ago..

At first i thought you may have beem after Sam Ball DC5 (or what may have been his, as i thinks hes sold it) It also had full cage, supercharger and carbon bonnet but his was an 04 plate.
  8. tico_87

Tegiwa OEM Type R Stickers

£100 for oem ones?! That can't be right, iirc I paid between 60 or 70 for both sides.
  9. tico_87

Solid Fabrications. Exhaust.. any one have one?

I recently got a solid fab 3" cat back. Best decision I ever made, awesome quality and very quiet which is what I wanted.
  10. tico_87

Probably the most amazing install ever

Damn! What a mega bump lol
  11. tico_87

DC5 Day

If your not far from london pop by ace cafe on saturday :xgrin:
  12. tico_87

Lets hear your suggestion of audio to this CCTV of someone stoofing my car and driving off!

How the hell can you reverse into a car with a near empty car park!? These kind of drivers really p*ss me off. Defo looks like a C-Max...
  13. tico_87

btcc matt neal signed team halfords front-bumper

Probably still the same guy selling it as both are located in Bristol.
  14. tico_87

Ep3 JRSC on my DC5

Correct. Chargers are the same, manifolds are what makes the difference. Their was a guy on one of the facebook pages a few days ago selling a JRSC with ep3 manifold but if im not mistaken either he or another member had a brand new JRSC DC5 manifold available too.
  15. tico_87

Main dealer prices

Give Hond-R a call, they're based in Oxford.
  16. tico_87

new girl

Welcome
  17. tico_87

custom exhaust

I've got an FL Performance 3" custom cat-back coming off next week Tuesday if your interested, sounds awesome when you give it some but getting annoyed with the noise now as i use my DC5 everyday.
  18. tico_87

Meshing the Brake Ducts/Front Bumper

Been meaning to do this for so long, where did you buy the black mesh from. (i know halfords probably sell it but we all know they are a tad expensive lol)