Search results

1. tico_87

Flashing lights

Not to worried but thought i'd ask to make sure im not going crazy lol When you guys/girls flash you lights i.e to let another vehicle through do your main beams also flash? I never noticed before but the other day i flashed my lights and both my high beams and main beams (oem hids) came on...
  2. tico_87

Info on NK53YNO

Hey people, someone I know I thinking of purchasing a DC5 worth the registration plate NK53YNO Apparently it's has a side hit of some sort. It's got an ITR DC5 sticker on it so hoping the owner/ex owner can give me some information regarding the vehicle. Thanks
  3. tico_87

EP3 airbox the same as DC5?

As title really. Can they be interchanged between cars? Thanks Andre
  4. tico_87

DC Sports Cat-Back gasket

Hey, can someone let me know where i can get a gasket for a DC sports Cat-back exhaust. Need the gasket between centre section and backbox. Thanks
  5. tico_87

Recommend place to buy eibach springs & front camber bolts

Hi, could some people recommend me a trader/shop where i can get eibach pro-kit and front camber bolts? (i already have rear camber arms ready to fit) I know funkypower sell them but members of civiclife have had quite a few issues with them in the past and i don't want any hassle. Thanks
  6. tico_87

Ep3 front js racing strutbrace

Iv used the search engine already but no luck finding an answer. Will an ep3 front js racing strutbrace fit a dc5? Thanks Andre
  7. tico_87

Noob ex EM1 owner

Hi everyone, my names Andre. I'm a member on civiclife and just recently sold my EM1. At first I was on the look out for the sensible option of getting a Seat Leon TDi, but to be honest I'm not as sensible as I thought and now I'm on the look out for a DC5 :D Just a pic of my coupe