Search results

1. zetec

tyres

as above lads..looking at getting a decent set of tyres on the dc5 next month..now my options so far are *toyo t1r's-had these on my old starlet turbo and loved them in the dry but wet are excrement :L *uniroyal rainsport 2- never had these but told they are great in dry and wet. *hankook...
  2. zetec

02 sensor help..

as above lads one of the sensors is gone..just not sure which one? anyway of finding out wheather its primaryr or secondary? thanks
  3. zetec

rear light help

hi..i want to make my rear light completly red..so jus need to know has anyone done this..and what have they used to do it thanks.
  4. zetec

sqeeuky noise from engine bay

as above im not sure weather its the fan/aux belt or not because the noise dosent vary on how high you rev etc..but in saying that it only happens on wet days..so is it my belt?? thanks
  5. zetec

leather steering wheel

anybody got any good ways to take the dullness from leather steering wheels? and how to clean the red stiching? thanks
  6. zetec

window switch problem

as above lads and ladies..the switch is working fine..but the auto part just stopped working today? anyone ever have this problem and know how to sort it?is it just a fuse or is something broke in the switch??any help greatly apreciated..
  7. zetec

02 sensor help..

hi everyone..my dc5 needs and 02 sensor..now honda want 220 for a sensor which is very steep..but i can get one from the motor factors for half the price..so i just need to know has anyone went for the cheaper option and whats the out come? like would an 02 sensor have to be from honda to work...
  8. zetec

water spray not working

as above in my dc5 the water aint working for the front or back window, now i reckon a fuse is gone or the actual motor because when i push the stalk theres no noise from the motor to push water up..but the question i need to kno is, is there a fuse for the motor inside the water bottle? now iv...
  9. zetec

greddy emanage blue

hi lads..im fairly new to the dc5 world..just bought one there yesterday..anyway its mappedd on a greddy emanage blue..from reading on the greddy site its a piggy back ecu? just wondering are these a good ecu,is there any positives or negatives when it comes to the ecu thanks.
  10. zetec

newbie from dublin ireland

hi everyone..new to the site..havent got a dc5 yet but planning on gettin one in feb..just cant seem to find any clean ones on the net..