Search results

1. S

Revo Short Shifter

Hi, what do people know about this bit of kit? Do they even fit out RHD R's? Looks similar to the Buddyclub but I understand there discontinued.? http://www.revotechnica.com/racing_short_shifter.htm
  2. S

K-tuned billet shifter arm question

Which one you got richA?
  3. S

Thankyou richA, that's exactly what I wanted to know. As I said I only want the arm piece and was wondering if it was comparable with the tegiwa short shifter. But do you know if you have a phase 1 or 2 shifter arm. Think they changed the shape. You got any fitted pics from when you fitted it?
  4. S

Hi all, anyone know if you can pair a k-tuned shifter arm with any form of short shifter kit? i.e tegiwa etc Don't want to fork out £400 for the whole shifter box. Although it does look amazing....
  5. S

EP3, S2000 discs. Do they fit our brembos?

Hi all as above, I know this has come up a few times but can't seem to find a definitive answer. They are all 300mm with 25 thickness. So do they fit??
  6. S

Clutch Master and Clutch Slave Cylinders

Are these two parts shared with the EP3 ? Trying to find the cheapest place for oem replacements.
  7. S

Atten: Kakimoto owners. Anyone mated this with a decat?

Am interested in what this sounds like if so, as am thinking of buying a decat 2-1 section, as I want a bit more sound. Do De cats make a big difference in sound on k20s
  8. S

Spoon Rear Lower Tie Bar Question

Hi all, just took delivery of a Spoon lower tie bar, and noticed that the design of it features a ball joint on the right end of the bar, I read somewhere that this is to absorb movement within the LCA. if that is so why isn't there a ball joint on both ends? And surely that's takes away from...
  9. S

Radiator loose?

Thanks mate, I shall check that.
  10. S

Radiator loose?

Hi all, would someone tell me if they can wobble there radiator, if I hold my rad cap I can wobble the whole unit! Are these supposed to be solid? Can someone check there's please. Thanks
  11. S

Superpro Rear ARB Bushes

Update: Superpro have put the wrong bushes in the packaging, I have a 22mm front bush instead of 22mm rear! Which are different shape. Also the front ARB is 24mm and the rear is 22mm bush. The sizes are actually stamped on the oem bushes. Hope this helps people in the future 😃
  12. S

Superpro Rear ARB Bushes

Hi all, I purchased rear bushes for my rear arb in 22mm size, but a reputable garage couldn't get them on, said they were too big to close the bracket. Have I got the right size? Anyone else got these.
  13. S

Hybrid Racing Shifter Bushes

Hi all, I am going to buy the Hybrid Racing Shifter CABLE bushings that's available for our cars, but I also came across the shifter BASE bushes, link http://www.hybrid-racing.com/store/hybrid-racing-k-series-shifter-base-bushings.html Question is how do these differ to the cable bushes and...
  14. S

Rear Earth Point?

Hi mate, yes this was my first thought so I got a new motor and plugged it on and still nothing, I ran a current through both motors and they worked fine. Strange problem.
  15. S

Rear Earth Point?

Hi all, just wondered where the rear earth point is on a PFL, my rear wiper never worked through winter and as soon as the sun came out last week it now strangely works fine. Was gold to look for a dodgy earth. ??? Thanks
  16. S

Yuasa 054 Battery - Any Good?

Hi guys am looking to buy a new battery, have narrowed it down to the Yuasa, Varta or Bosch. However this is going to sound really anal but I quite like the yuasa battery as its black instead of blue like the others. Quite fussy when it comes to tidiyness under the bonnet .... Here's my...
  17. S

Anyone know a rear C-Pillar bar that will fit with parcel shelf?

Hi all, As above does anyone know of a rear c-pillar bar that will fit while the parcel shelf is still attached? Beatrush, Megan racing? Any feedback much appreciated!
  18. S

Anyone have a Ultra Racing rear C Pillar Brace

Many thanks mate, kind of dissapointed now!
  19. S

Anyone have a Ultra Racing rear C Pillar Brace

Hi all, want to buy this http://76.my/Malaysia/ultra-racing-adjustable-rear-upper-bar-honda-integra-dc5-ur-ru2-373a-0907-15-MaxAudio@131.jpg For those with a parcel shelf, do you know if this will fit while keeping the shelf in?
  20. S

OEM Rear strut brace

Definitely missing. Another excuse I guess for something shiny!