Search results

1. Adam-f

On the hunt for a DC5 :)

Very very nice M3 Adam! I sold my DC5 about a year back and miss it so much I'm thinking about getting another but I've also been looking at E92 M3's, 335i's and 335D's lol Good luck with the sale of the M3! looks a lovely car!
  2. Adam-f

Why so cheap FL on ebay

I wondered how it was so cheap! I just texted him asking him was it HPI clear and was hoping to go and take a look, dont think I'll bother now
  3. Adam-f

Do I Make A Return ??

I do like the ST, it does sound awesome and is a practical and fast car but I can't help but miss the DC5 As The Mighty Clam said its all about the satisfaction of driving the DC5, you do feel really connected with it, its nice and roar with no modern electronic steering crap lol The ST does...
  4. Adam-f

Do I Make A Return ??

I think i'll sell the ST in the new year and start looking for another DC5 or FD2 Funny enough I bumped into a mate from local who also used to own a DC5 and he now has a FD2, he's going to take me out in the FD on the weekend so I can see what its like, He said the FD is a much more grown up...
  5. Adam-f

Do I Make A Return ??

Hi guys! it's been a while! So after selling my DC5 about a year ago I'm really starting to miss it now! :( I currently have a Facelift MK2 Focus ST running around the 310bhp mark but it has nothing on the DC5 so I'm debating on selling up and getting myself another DC5, I'm just torn between...
  6. Adam-f

Who has my old DC5 ?

Must be tucked away in a garage somewhere :xgrin:
  7. Adam-f

Who has my old DC5 ?

I don't mate, I sold it about a year ago now via Pistonheads
  8. Adam-f

Who has my old DC5 ?

Anyone ?
  9. Adam-f

Who has my old DC5 ?

Hey Buddy! I was going to drop you a message yesterday I've noticed you've sold up now also ? Yeah still have it mate lol I've been America working a lot the past few months so haven't really had chance to use it lol its been mapped now with a few bolt on mods, running around 265-275bhp, should...
  10. Adam-f

Who has my old DC5 ?

Hi guys, I sold my old DC5 back in October to a guy in london, I recently seen it back on eBay so mailed him and he said he's sold it on again, Does anyone on here own it ? Reg - YC53 LGB Loved that car! Really miss it! lol Just wondered if anyone on here has bought it :)
  11. Adam-f

End of a era! It's been a pleasure!

Cheers Guys! It wasn't just about not using the car I needed a more all rounded and a little more practical for work and also I was renting a garage to keep the Teg in which was getting expensive, Mark/Dave hers a pic of the ST, will have my private plate on soon lol So far so good! Real...
  12. Adam-f

Dave/Mark if you meet up local to me, drop me a text and if I'm free I'll pop along in the ST :)
  13. Adam-f

Yes mate I picked up a 2008 ST today, it's a totally differnt car from the Teg but very pleased with it! I have a Gruppe-M and Meister R coilovers left
  14. Adam-f

I sold my DC5 today to a very nice bloke from North London, very sad to see it go just it never gets used anymore, It's been a pleasant ownership of nearly 3 years and I've meet some great people off this forum! I'm sure I'll be back one day once I get myself a house with a nice garage :)...
  15. Adam-f

Window Mechanism

Looks like a common fault then 😞 I'll give Dave at steels a call when I get back from holidays
  16. Adam-f

Window Mechanism

My drivers side window mechanism has broken, I was playing up a few weeks back and I stripped it down and the cable was frayed so now it seems the cable has snapped completely, The motor is completely fine but I don't think you can buy just the mechanical cable part ? I've looked at EP3 ones...
  17. Adam-f

Anyone using SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER RR 3"

I've got a Skunk2 megapower 2.5" sounds incredable! I used to have a Spoon system and I think the skunk2 sounds much better!
  18. Adam-f

EP3 seat fit in the DC5

I'm getting my drivers Recaro re trimmed shortly and it could take a good week or so, I've been offered a lend of a standard EP3 seat to put in the DC5 for the meantime while the seat is getting trimmed so I can still use the car, just to confirm do EP3 seats directly bolt into the DC5 ? Thanks
  19. Adam-f

Soon to be DC5 Newbie

Welcome Ben! I'm sure I've seen you around I that DC2, very nice Teg! :) There's a few of us in South Wales now :)
  20. Adam-f

Want to try new products with my DA

Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I'm going to do what I did last time but try the Autoglym HD wax since I already have half a tub if this, Anyone suggest a good glass polish kit ? I've got some bad water marks on my windows which won't polish out with normal Autoglym glass polish, need...