Search results

1. Ali D

TGM Sport

Been using TGM for the past 5 years, taken all my Hondas there. Tom is one of the nicest guys I‘ve come across, and there service is topnotch. Got a Honda - use TGM. simple!
  2. Ali D

Decided (thankfully) against 350z

POR15 is very good, after trying other underseal stuff its all i'd use. Works best on already rusty areas, doesnt stick to well to 'decent' paint.
  3. Ali D

EP3 Fog Light Switch Install (Via Power Mirrors)

when i did mine i just searched ebay for someome breaking a EP3 with front fogs, asked them for the original plug and got one posted for £5. :)
  4. Ali D

Lets see your PC's

is that CS??? i used to love that game, moved onto BF on XBOX now tho... (a bit more social)
  5. Ali D

Stock airbox - how does it actually work?

Dave's vid seems to suggest so - I myself have just done the airbox mod, so wouldnt know.
  6. Ali D

Anyone know KB02 YZH

buy my DC5!
  7. Ali D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09nTdNBI13Q
  8. Ali D

I felt a massive improvement in removing those baffles - and running an 'empty' box with a k&n drop in filter... Makes a clean noise, and improves throttle response - you can go a step further and cut the grill and make a DIY cold air intake. Dave (reelmotion) has a video on youtube showing the...
  9. Ali D

Wind deflector HELP

i have some black padded type which i bought for a previous car. it's in a role 25M role - so more than enough. im after £12 posted for it. PM me if your intrested.
  10. Ali D

repainting spark plug cover

Accord type s (and i assume EP2's etc) came with them as standard.. so might be cheaper to sell yours and buy one already painted from factory.
  11. Ali D

R.I.P Integra

I was speaking to you on Thursday evening while in the waiting room with my misses... Car sure looks a mess mate, but like you said at least that mugen kit wasnt on it!
  12. Ali D

FRSU with TGM

Yeah I‘ve looked at personal import, but Australia has a lot of costs involved - such as 10-15% TAX of the cars value over there (which will be a lot, as JDM cars sell for mega money). I can rent a container, and use the extra space for my belongings so the physical transport cost isn‘t that...
  13. Ali D

FRSU with TGM

eibach pro kit is great, i dont see the need for coilovers tbh.. First mod i did was fit a set :)
  14. Ali D

FRSU with TGM

Hey, you must be Paul?? Yeah I was weighing up selling it as I plan to move abroad in a year or so, but after test-driving a CL7 type-s (which I planed to buy as a cheap daily) there is no way I can live with such inferior power and handling.. So will be keeping the DC5 and looking at exporting...
  15. Ali D

FRSU with TGM

I've got my FRSU booked in for next Thursday @ TGM ;)
  16. Ali D

Hey from Oxford

Hi! Yeah im always hanging out with Hond-r guys, going to the pub with them later tonight actually. We typically handout in fairacres after the pub. Yeah im going Sunday, I saw a load of them were going on FB – so I also decided to attend for the first time. I‘v heard you get a good turn out...
  17. Ali D

Hey from Oxford

Hi Gem, I have a blue DC5 - and live in Wallingford :)
  18. Ali D

'K20' number plates

He did, it's on mine now :)