Search results

1. M

Automatic type r

Hi i might sound stupid, this civic type r well at least that what the title says, sounds like its doing auto shifts, never knew type r exists automatic! so there's dc5 type r automatic? just curious!
  2. M

Exhaust system sensors circuit 02sensor or lambda

Hi I'm looking for a circuit diagram for the exhaust system sensors <02 sensor circuit or lampda circuit diagram>. I'm using the Acura RSX DC5 service manual, because I can't find any circuits diagram online.. Do you think they will match? If you have some extra time here's my issue: My...
  3. M

Rear number plater holder

Ok first I was going crazy thinking of having things missing then some kids or someone stole my rare number plate holder and left the number plate at the floor! Any idea where I can find one? I can't find any ebay, someone who can ship outside uk please. Cause there isn't any here and they...
  4. M

Can't recognise part name!

I think I have some sort of cover missing, is something missing or its open like this? what its called?
  5. M

Lubricants and Fluids for DC5 Type R

Hi, I need all the oils and lubricants that DC5 Type R take but all I could find is a page from user manual of "Acura RSX DC5 User Manual" page 34. Do you think its the same for my type r? thanks David
  6. M

Greetings from Malta

Sup fellas, My name is David I live in Malta, 22yo and a DC5 type r owner. I have been a dc5 owner since 09 and shame on me took so long to join in. Since I still go to college I didn't gave importance to my teg D:. I plan in the future to tune my teg but till now I need to continue to pay...
  7. M

DC5 back to road after 2 years garaged

ok
  8. M

Dave Johnson at Steel's Honda

Hi, I'm new to this website and I'm looking for side decals for a blue dc5 and many on here refer to Dave Johnson AT Steel's Honda, where can I find his page or whatever? Thanks Regards, David