Search results

1. Topgeezer

Torque GT

No complaints here with my CW DC5 and then the Purple FD2 purchased from Torque GT ;) Would of got my FK2 from them if they had one in stock :) Some folk's just like a winge for no real reason and it makes others nervous unnecessarily. T.G.
  2. Topgeezer

Wet roof lining

Condensation ??? T.G.
  3. Topgeezer

Mirror bases

Have you tried heat gun treatment CLICKY T.G.
  4. Topgeezer

My old car

Doe's the KPro on the DC5 have to stay in the car after mapping? My FD2 had a FlashPro and mapped but didn't need to stay in the car. T.G.
  5. Topgeezer

Integra DC5 Type S - Are there any around?

If it says F5 it's a manual 5 speed, if it says FA it's an auto, the auto has full auto and manual option so you can use either. The type r DC5's have F6 for the six speed box. My first DC5 had the auto box and liked the box with it's tiptronic like box but they aren't as powerful as the Type...
  6. Topgeezer

Integra DC5 Type S - Are there any around?

There are 7 type s on this Japan auction site HERE ask TorqueGT to find you one ;) T.G.
  7. Topgeezer

Calling all Type-R owners! What do YOU look for in a tuning garage?

Agree ^ you've picked our brains now give us your info about where this is going. T.G.
  8. Topgeezer

Good luck with that then mate ;) good garages are far and few, always room for another. Your main problem will be being time served against the few others that most of us know on here but you have to start somewhere :) T.G.
  9. Topgeezer

Mmmm, interesting first post/poll! Are you in the trade? T.G.
  10. Topgeezer

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

Its the bit where it says - Can I cover a personally imported car? it's that bit that is the get out clause for us as we didn't personally import the car, both mine came in through Torque GT ;) T.G.
  11. Topgeezer

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

Well that's strange as i had my DC5 and now my FD2 both with them. T.G.
  12. Topgeezer

btcc matt neal signed team halfords front-bumper

Seems to be doing the rounds CLICKY T.G.
  13. Topgeezer

DC5 basic buyers guide

Elephant have the car listed online ;) T.G.
  14. Topgeezer

Nice looking Teg for sale

Agree it doesn't come up on there website when you search for Honda's. T.G
  15. Topgeezer

Nice looking Teg for sale

Strangely it hasn't put any miles on since 2008. CLICKY to check. T.G.
  16. Topgeezer

Rattle :(

Usually it's 3 months warranty from Torque, Tom @ TGM are based in Fleet (the one and only LOL) Speak to Torque regarding the problem ;) T.G.
  17. Topgeezer

Pioneer SPH-DA120

Yup, then google maps on the phone ;) T.G.
  18. Topgeezer

Pioneer SPH-DA120

Works a treat ;) connected to the iphone - P1010068 by ron good, on Flickr P1010067 by ron good, on Flickr T.G.