Search results

1. Kerv

Exhaust Mount recommendations

After receiving an MOT advisory on my exhaust, I decided to take the plunge and ordered a new TODA exhaust system. So with the new exhaust system coming, I might as well look at upgrading the rubber mounts. So can anyone recommend and advise on quantities I will require. Any help will be...
  2. Kerv

EML - Code P1157

I have been getting this code P1157, pop up for the last few months. I would reset the EML off, but it would usually come on again in the next 2-3 weeks. Did some research and I have come to the conclusion it could be the Primary O2 Sensor. Can anyone confirm that replacing the Primary O2...
  3. Kerv

Does OEM Pre-Face Strut brace fit a Facelift?

Hey Guys, I own a facelift DC5 with a J'S Racing front strut brace. I had to remove the OEM strut brace to fit the J's. I have seen some Pre-face DC5's, with aftermarket struts with the OEM struts, fitted together. Just wondering if a Pre-face OEM strut brace will fit my facelift with my...
  4. Kerv

Two Alarms Fitted

I think I have two car alarms fitted. I always knew I had a Clifford alarm system, but the other night, I went to my car and pressed the Clifford fob to disarm the car. When opening the boot, the alarm went off. But it was not the same sound as the Clifford, but sounded like the car horn with...