Search results

1. N

Side light bulb

they fit dc'5 if thats what you mean its a tight one though but they do go in. They are a lot longer than the ones you originally bought. i can check to night but they do fit fine
  2. N

Side light bulb

halfords do a better version that the one you bought, yours are only 60 and they do a 200 lumens one these http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-blades-batteries/car-bulbs/halfords-501-w5w-led-car-bulbs-x-2 i fitted some this past weekend.
  3. N

Evap removal

what's the reason for doing it? or is it just to tidy the bay up?
  4. N

Sainsbury's again.

been with them for 3 years now I think. its gone up a little but still cheaper than everyone else.
  5. N

Front engine mount causing steering wheel vibration???

i think the dc5 is very sensitive to wheel balance took me a couple of tries at different places to get mine right.
  6. N

money pit part 2

try some silicon spray down the sides of the glass for the window. that may help.
  7. N

help with my light casing

new lights will not fix the condensation problem well it didnt for me, admitly its not bad but new ones are still prone. It must just be the design. lots of water in the light will probably mean that your ballast is full of water, you will need to remove the front bumper to have a look and see...
  8. N

Oil replacement and Oil Filter Swap

depending on which ape put the oil filter on last time it will either be easy or a pain in the ass as you try and force the filter off :) i always start on the filter just to make sure I can crack it off, they hand tight again then drop the oil and remove the filter.
  9. N

Genuine Front brake pads

There the same as the 350Z ones but the 350 has too much pad material on them, i believe the 350 is something like 17mm and the dc5 only has 15mm. that might help get you in the right direction.
  10. N

A dash cluster light to tell us our lights are on, do we have one?

yea not all cars have them. sure my dc2 only had full beam as well.
  11. N

MOT fail,rear brakes embalance,car off road.

thanks for updating the thread, always good to see a solution.
  12. N

Unsilenced b-pipe + OEM backbox (Video now added!!)

read the top comment, you have to elongate the holes on the cat end, shouldn't be to much work
  13. N

Car feels a bit erratic under acceleration

what are the tyres like? i got rid of a lot of torque steer when i swapped the crappy tyres over to RE070's
  14. N

Driveshafts/CV joints

the tegiwa insane ones should fit BUT from the last message i read from them insane keep labelling/sending the wrong shafts out, i am sure they was one guy that had 3 wrong ones in a row and then just gave up and bought second hand. so yes they should work but its a risk that you will get ones...
  15. N

Driveshafts/CV joints

no they are different. Thats why we struggle to get drive shafts so much and they fact that the RSX ones are different as well
  16. N

Best Balljoints for a teg with standard suspension

thought the EP3 ones are smaller ??be good if you can get a part number for us.
  17. N

Spoon sports side mirror glass done properly DIY

£140 just for the glass! Jesus :xaiweb6:
  18. N

Best Balljoints for a teg with standard suspension

for the price you will pay for springs and then the fitting it may have been cheaper to fit OEM ones with the hubs. unless you want to go lower that is.
  19. N

Bogging down problem...

i wouldn't be to worried about the fuel. have you checked for a sticking caliper?