Search results

1. N

fitted new clutch now have a click when pressing pedal

Just picked the car up from getting an OEM clutch fitted i have a nice light clutch pedal now but i am getting a click at the very bottom of the pedal it looks like its coming from the selector fork or inside the box as you can see and feel it click like its caught on something during that last...
  2. N

OEM honda clutch no alignment tool

just got mine delivered and there isn't one, is that normal that they don't provide one? just need to double check the garage has one now.
  3. N

Sainsburys insurance still good prices

well Sainsburys insurance it still handing out nutty prices on Dc5's got mine at £267 over £200 cheaper than any one else they cant even get close. oh and for reference i am 31 with 9 years no claims.
  4. N

changing sump

so i have cracked my sump and i need to swap it out, i have one on order from integrastella but what about fitting, i have looked in the work shop Manuel and dropping the subframe seams the only way to do it. can anyone give me any advice in doing this, is there a better way or can you only...
  5. N

anyone know this teg? SP04 LML

i have just put a deposit down on it. the last owner was from glasgow and had it from import for about 4 years. its standard as well.
  6. N

hellooo

hi currently driving a 98spec Teg and looking to a bit of a sideways switch in to a DC5. will post some pics up when get one.