Search results

1. J

Battery Battery Battery!

Whilst I appreciate there is a thread on Battery's, ("The ultimate battery thread) that was started in 2010. Does any know the latest Halford Battery number? I went to purchase a battery from Halfords for the Integra the other week, and ended up taking 2 battery's back (incorrect) Apparently...
  2. J

Coilovers fitted now for the set up

Where would you recommend a visit to for a complete frsu? Coilovers are now fitted. Meister R Looking very high! And I very much need of setting up Who's recommended and local ish to Coventry
  3. J

Scrubbing wider wheels at front.

Hello all. Just swapped to re070's 8j all round. The bad news is the car is scrubbing on rear. Would 8j at front 7.5j on back affect the handling in a negative way?
  4. J

Women and boots....

It maybe a simple point... But one with the perfect answer. The ladies and needing a big boot!! Went shopping today in the Teg... I didn't have an issue. Get those rear seats out!! ;-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

Harness

Just doing my homework: What is the general consensus between 2 or 3 inch harness. Thoughts...?
  6. J

Tyre size

I am running 17" 8j Rotas. I've read and seen people usually put a thicker tyre on with a stiffer tyre wall. I'm considering going for bridgestone re070 after doing some homework. What size would you recommend?
  7. J

A quick detail this evening... Not a DC5 though :-)

Went out for a play tonight, quick once over ready for my next outing. James Oh and of course, tyre shine :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

MUTEKI SR48 Wheel nuts

Hello all. Just purchased muteki sr48 nuts. On the rear in a mixture of Japanese and English it says 100km Do you think that's a standard suggestion of re torquing them up after 100km?!
  9. J

Front headlamp issue

I picked up my car yesterday from my trusted garage after some work being done on it Just been for blast. Discovered I had a hid out. Pulled over to take a look. Side light bulb on. Hid off. Then the full beam on. Checked stalk. Full been is off. But it's obviously a twin filament bulb but...
  10. J

Wheel Vibrating - None DC5 thought

Good morning, For some time I have had a small issue with one of my other cars. Now, because I do not drive it a lot I haven't given it a lot of thought - but seeing as I am lending the car to a friend tonight, I have given it some more thoughts, after extensively cleaning her lol BMW 650i I...
  11. J

Harnessrs

Hello there I have searched for around 3 nights now trying to find the answer. But can someone assist me I am going to remove rear seats from my dc5 I want two harnesses (one each seat) 3" takata 4 point. Where are the most ideal places to fit them too. Along with what other parts will I...
  12. J

In a bit of a pickle

Looking for a bit of advice really, and a concrete answer (if there is one) Ive always been a turbo man, and given that this is my second DC5 - I really should know more about them. However i'm feeling a little bit out of my depth here with the right path (question and answers) I have searched...