Search results

1. Crazylegs

The Teg has gone

I've managed to get rid of the car guys, traded it in yesterday for a tidy little Clio 182 and some cash my way. Early impressions are the chassis is very good, doesn't move around as much as the Teg but the seating position is awful as is the gearstick position, build quality inside is garbage...
  2. Crazylegs

Need help! URGENTLY

I'm in the process of reverting some engine parts back to standard. I'd planned on taking off the Fujitsubo RM01A, Tegiwa Decat manifold and Tegiwa intake along with the KPRO ECU. They're all off the car currently as we speak. I thought I had an OEM exhaust manifold but I don't, I only have...
  3. Crazylegs

AST coilovers

Has anyone heard of these before? I've read that Lichfield Imports used them a lot on FD2's when they were imported, can't seem to find anything on them online for the DC5 or anyone having fitted them. They do a fitment for the Teg as it's on their website.
  4. Crazylegs

Are these DC5 shocks?

Hi all, As some may be aware, I've recently replaced the OEM shocks for some Mugen Showa dampers. I've since found out that the Track rod ends are off an EP3. I spent some time looking through the car's detailed history and it's showing Civic Shock absorbers were put on the car in 2015 which...
  5. Crazylegs

DC5 N.Wales camping meet (August 2nd-4th)

Hey all, Just guaging interest more than anything, we used to do something similar back on the CRX forum. Was thinking it might be good to have a meet in the summer at some point and get a little drive or two in in the process. Is this something people would be keen on? I'm in North Wales and...
  6. Crazylegs

Anglesey circuit changes

This is my local track, looks like they might be making some changes to it in the future. BBC News - Anglesey motor circuit revamp 'could provide £2m economic boost' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47858485 Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
  7. Crazylegs

Damper/shock repair places?

Hello In the worse case scenario and my car does need a damper repairing, does anyone know of anywhere in the UK; preferably the North West area or Midlands that can do this at all please? Many thanks Marc
  8. Crazylegs

Anglesey Circuit - Tuesday April 9th

Next trackday booked woo hoo! After much thought I've decided to give Anglesey a try again, I didn't have a great experience last time mainly as the tyres were so poor but I'm confident with the AD08R's on now and hopefully come then, a different suspension - the car will feel a lot better...
  9. Crazylegs

Autobrite Nilfisk connector

Hello, Can anyone tell me which option I need to connect to a C120 Nilfisk please? I think it's the Alto one possibly. It's bringing up two on here. https://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/products/autobrite-heavy-duty-foam-snow-foam-lance-and-magifoam-500ml/ad-foamlance-magi-500ml-karcherhds
  10. Crazylegs

Planned North Wales weekend drive - March 9/10th

Last year a number of us went on a drive around North Wales which was good, albeit it was in far warmer temperatures as it was mid summer. Just seeing if anyone fancies a drive on the weekend of March 9/10th at all? No set route planned as of yet but it will likely incorporate some of the Evo...
  11. Crazylegs

Wheel colour choice - black DC5

My Rota CE28 replicas are a bit of a mess and I'm contemplating getting them refurbished in a different colour. They're a very very dark bronze, almost black colour currently and I was thinking of a nice dark Bronze Matte colour? I also like blue wheels but I'm thinking perhaps they might be a...
  12. Crazylegs

DC5 in Hong Kong

Hey all, I'm in HK on holiday and we were travelling back down one of the Outlying Islands where the Big Buddha is and low and behold a Teg R flew past us, Mugen spoiler in CW. Ha ha! Couldn't believe it really.
  13. Crazylegs

Tyre width

Hey all, Would a 235 tyre fit a 17" rim, and are there any benefits to running this wide a tyre? Many thanks Marc
  14. Crazylegs

Trackday tyre management

Hi all, Can anyone advise of the best way to manage one's tyres during a trackday? I've never done one before and I've not long spunked £300 on some RE070's all round and ideally if I can get away without having to purchase at least some new tyres for the fronts that would be great. Many thanks
  15. Crazylegs

Question around mapping

I've had some PBS pads fitted to the rears, these were part used but for some reason they're sticking and smoking slightly intially however the smoking has since ceased There is however some knocking coming from the front, why I don't know. I've a feeling the garage have been a bit rough as it...
  16. Crazylegs

Anglesey - October 2nd

Ive finally bit the bullet and have booked my first ever trackday! Will likely be my only one for a while, can't wait! Anyone else fancy it? It's with Javelin on Tuesday Oct 2nd at Anglesey Circuit.
  17. Crazylegs

Sticky VTEC and poor cold running

Hey all, I've mentioned before I've had an issue with a slightly sticky VTEC and also running from stone cold the car is hesitant, it goes into an almost limp mode of sorts for a minute or so as if it's not getting enough fuel in and then it's fine. I thought when Chris mapped it it may have...
  18. Crazylegs

Red warning light

Hey guys, I've noticed that the red warning light flashes intermittenly, basically the same warning light that comes on when you put the handbrake on. This seems to be happening even when driving, is this solely a handbrake light or is it an indicator for something else? Many thanks.
  19. Crazylegs

Potentially selling Kakimoto

Hi all, I'm potentially putting the Kakimoto Regu up for sale in August to get something a bit quiter, probably an RM01A Just guaging interest more than anything to see whether anyone would be interested if I do sell as I ideally I'd like to recoup some money from it to put towards a new exhaust.
  20. Crazylegs

Quick tyre witdth question

My GF needs some new tyres for the Fabia. On the rear it's currently running 215/45/16, seen some decent tyres but the width is 215/65/16; will these fit ok do you think?