Search results

1. 4JJE

Looking for a backbox

Hi all, im looking to get quiter backbox as a have a DC cat back at the moment. will a EP3 backbox fit? or does anybody have one for sale or lieing around they want to get rid of. Thanks
  2. 4JJE

Loudest cat back exhaust ~£600

Iv got a DC sport and i quite like it but i would like something that was a little less loud. nice exhaust tho. i want a DC manifold now
  3. 4JJE

Urgent help please car not locking

hi. I had the same problem when i put my sterio in and i blew a fuse. it blew the sterio, door locking and windows. it took me a while but it is a fuse under the bonnet for sure. have a look in your hand book to sort out which one it is. its a small fuse. if all fales take them out one at a time...
  4. 4JJE

Tegiwa Front Numberplate Relocator

i got one the other day and found the same problem. i dont really want to drill holes as iv just had the bumper smoothed. its currently sitting in my window. I only got it because i thought it went in the original holes. i found the same problem with tegiwa tow hook. i think its all universal...
  5. 4JJE

tegiwa skuttle scoop

tegiwa how much are the scoops
  6. 4JJE

tegiwa skuttle scoop

can you send me a picture of the scuttle as i dont have a clue what it looks like . email : j.tinley@btinternet.com
  7. 4JJE

tegiwa skuttle scoop

does any body know where i can get one from or some thing similar. not using it with the air box. thanks
  8. 4JJE

Tegiwa air box or similar

Hi all i currently have a AEM long branch induction kit and it not great in the wet weather. sucks up water. has anybody got a tegiwa air box or some thing similar for sale. i might have to put the OEM air box back on. Thanks
  9. 4JJE

Staggered and stanced wheels fitted to my DC5

Its all about the look. I have the same stretch as factory Porsche and I think it looks great. I love the wide squat look. I don't use min on the track so why not. And just make sure you stay away form them curbs. Simple
  10. 4JJE

Staggered and stanced wheels fitted to my DC5

Hi all. Iv been looking for a new set of wheel for a while now and have been really wanting the stance and wide look but every body I have asked has said this can't be done on a dc5 without a lot of arch work etc. But where there is a will there is always a way. With the help of a friend and...
  11. 4JJE

AEM Induction Kit

What happen to my font. I didn't do that.
  12. 4JJE

AEM Induction Kit

Hi all. I have been away in Exeter for the weekend and got court in the flash flood/rain. I have a AEM long branch induction kit on my teg (not put on my me). anyway i have to serious incidents on the motor way with it sucking up water and had to pull over a few times, so its time for this to...
  13. 4JJE

Worst day of my life...Help and opinions need please

Hi all. I have been away in Exeter for the weekend and got court in the flash flood/rain. I have a AEM long branch induction kit on my teg (not put on my me). anyway i have to serious incidents on the motor way with it sucking up water and had to pull over a few times, so its time for this to...
  14. 4JJE

Coilovers

Like what.
  15. 4JJE

Coilovers

Hi all. Will ep3 Coilovers fit a dc5. I know so ep3 bit fit them but not 100%.
  16. 4JJE

new front and rear number plates

tegiwa sells JDM size plates
  17. 4JJE

HELP !! Servicing and cam belt etc

Sorry i know its a timing chain. do they not need changing or looking at. Yes it hasnt got any polen filter. Bit strange ! any thing else to look out for maintainance wise. i really want to keep it spot on. also how do people keep a record of services etc. i have a jap hand book but that...
  18. 4JJE

HELP !! Servicing and cam belt etc

Hi. i sorry if this has been covered because im sure it has but i can really find much on it. iv had my car for a few months now an looking through the documents i have at the weekend i can only see it was last serviced in 2010 AHHHHHH. i check the oil etc but it need a servise asap. im not...
  19. 4JJE

Will these wheels fit

That would be great mate. Ifl you can let me know thanks
  20. 4JJE

Will these wheels fit

Thanks. I've don't think they will stick out. But inwards is the problem as the offset it really high.