Search results

1. 4JJE

Looking for a backbox

Hi all, im looking to get quiter backbox as a have a DC cat back at the moment. will a EP3 backbox fit? or does anybody have one for sale or lieing around they want to get rid of. Thanks
  2. 4JJE

tegiwa skuttle scoop

does any body know where i can get one from or some thing similar. not using it with the air box. thanks
  3. 4JJE

Tegiwa air box or similar

Hi all i currently have a AEM long branch induction kit and it not great in the wet weather. sucks up water. has anybody got a tegiwa air box or some thing similar for sale. i might have to put the OEM air box back on. Thanks
  4. 4JJE

Staggered and stanced wheels fitted to my DC5

Hi all. Iv been looking for a new set of wheel for a while now and have been really wanting the stance and wide look but every body I have asked has said this can't be done on a dc5 without a lot of arch work etc. But where there is a will there is always a way. With the help of a friend and...
  5. 4JJE

AEM Induction Kit

Hi all. I have been away in Exeter for the weekend and got court in the flash flood/rain. I have a AEM long branch induction kit on my teg (not put on my me). anyway i have to serious incidents on the motor way with it sucking up water and had to pull over a few times, so its time for this to...
  6. 4JJE

Coilovers

Hi all. Will ep3 Coilovers fit a dc5. I know so ep3 bit fit them but not 100%.
  7. 4JJE

HELP !! Servicing and cam belt etc

Hi. i sorry if this has been covered because im sure it has but i can really find much on it. iv had my car for a few months now an looking through the documents i have at the weekend i can only see it was last serviced in 2010 AHHHHHH. i check the oil etc but it need a servise asap. im not...
  8. 4JJE

Will these wheels fit

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4042796.htm I think these should fit my dc5 but can any body confirm.
  9. 4JJE

Lambda Sensor

Hi All i just have an MOT and it failed on emissions. Iv been told that i need to new lambda sensor. Does anybody know the best place to get some for and the price i should be looking to pay for them so i dont get mugged off. also should i have had a dash board light come up saying there...
  10. 4JJE

Wheel size 17" or 18"

Right I want to get a set of honda standard wheels. Im thing ep3 type-r 17" or fn2 type-r 18". But I've been told to stay 17" because it the standard size and it will drive and handle better. But I real wantb18" to fill the arch more. Please some advice. .......