Search results

1. W

Buying a white DC5

I seen this on pistonheads and was planning on viewing maybe sometime soon. http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-type-r-dc5/697670 All comments welcome. The only thing putting me off is that it has 8 previous owners :S
  2. W

mugen or j's racing wing

As the title suggests, does anyone know where I can get a mugen or j's racing wing? thanks.
  3. W

speedometer in mph/kph

Hi. There is one thing I'm concerned with about buying a dc5. The speedometer is till in kph. What I want to know is do people actually drive around with their speedo in kph, will it not be difficult to keep track of your speed? And anybody had any trouble with passing mot? Any suggestions on...
  4. W

Fujitsubo RM01A cat back exhaust.

Thinkning bout my first mod already. Does anyone have a Fujitsubo RM01A cat back exhaust. How loud is it? Thanks.
  5. W

rota torques

I have a set of rota torques 17*7.0, 205/40/17. They have 5 studs. These are on my current car and they are only a year old. I am getting a dc5 soon and dont want to see these sitting in the shed as they are still new. Does anyone know if they will fit a dc5? thanks.
  6. W

Buying a DC5

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Was hoping to get some help here. I'm looking to get a DC5 this summer, these are really nice cars imo. I seen a few 01/02 reg about 60k on the clock for around 7k from private sellers. I was talking to my cousin about this and he thinks I'm mad spendin 7k on a...