Search results

1. B

Another "Will these wheels fit" thread!

I have got 17x8 et 37 got poke at the front hopefully sorted soon and rears just about ok but I have got standard suspension. Would get get major rubbing without some camber if lowered.
  2. B

Another thumbs for greenlight

Got my insurance through these and no one could touch them. They have also been pleasure to deal with. Neal seems like a top bloke.
  3. B

Engine Mount

I have a vibra-technics mount fitted well worth looking in to. Will be looking in to getting the gearbox one at some point.
  4. B

Newbie from Great Yarmouth

If you fancy passenger ride in a black one you will have to let me know.
  5. B

Yes that I do, had it for like four and a half years now! Funny you say that the only other one I have seen is a blue one. That was a good while ago now though. You looking for any particular colour?
  6. B

Will be nice to have another teg in the area! Good luck with the search.
  7. B

Finally!

Another 5 in Norfolk wow getting a bit of a collection together. Shame you couldn't come last night!
  8. B

Snetterton Thursday 19th July

I would have loved to buy i would never be able to get time off. I am not to far away either.Had some mates go round recently and they said it was superb. Will be first time on new track won't it?
  9. B

Please vote for me.. well my car

Voted!!!!
  10. B

manifold

Probably put it on ebay then with the de-cat pipe. Get some money back!
  11. B

manifold

Hi all I picked up my second hand mugen twinloop cat back yesterday and didnt realise he was also giving me a japspeed 4-2 manifold and a de-cat pipe. Now got to decide whether to fit the manifold or not. I am not going to bother with the de-cat can't do with the hassle come mot time. Does any...
  12. B

Bad day

I will go for it then cheers.
  13. B

Bad day

What even the browny yellow colour? Thanks for the help.
  14. B

Bad day

I have found a mugen twin loop second hand but in the pics the tip looks quite discoloured is this normal and would this polish out? Any help or experience appreciated! Thanks
  15. B

Bad day

That is what I wanted but I think you will find they are discontinued. Boo!
  16. B

Boot leak, how I fixed it.

I had this problem as well it took three visits to a body work shop for them to realise it was a missing rubber grommet but they did not say where exactly it was. Dry for over year now.
  17. B

Bad day

See what you mean! Found one 2nd hand for good price will see if its still available and condition. Just watched some clips and sounds perfect to me depending on price that is.
  18. B

Bad day

Mines O/S/F as well where did you find that? sounds good!
  19. B

Bad day

Why second hand do they not make them anymore?
  20. B

Bad day

Thanks any one else want to recommend one. Hehe my head hurts. So many to chose from! I was looking at the AM filter for a future mod. Is it as good as the blurb says?