Search results

1. SnejVTEC

Throttle pedal stop - advices?

I came up with this idea. A ”nut rivet” throug the plastic and then a bolt with a nut so I can adjust and lock it in place :)
  2. SnejVTEC

Wheels what fits and how they look

or 17x8 with 215 tyres if you likea tiny bit of sidewall stretch :)
  3. SnejVTEC

You could run these specs but without spacers at the fronts and with a bit more camber or rolled arches in the back. :)
  4. SnejVTEC

If you want to be quick around a track, wider tyres/rims is allmost allways better. Otherwise you can go with narrower for lighter steering and better mpg
  5. SnejVTEC

Thanks! Lowered on coils. About 2.8 degrees of camber at front and 1.8 at the rears. 235/40 tyres :)
  6. SnejVTEC

Slipstreams in 17x8 et48. 5mm spacers at front :)
  7. SnejVTEC

Aircon removal FULL guide

Nice! Did you weigh it all? 😊
  8. SnejVTEC

Front camber issues

Maybe the subframe have moved a bit towards one side. That would give you more camber on one side and less on the other. Just a thaught. Might be a thing to check 😊
  9. SnejVTEC

Static shocks

All the time, in my white PFL 🤔
  10. SnejVTEC

Rears hubs/discs ep3 vs dc5

Yes, you can have ep3 hub with ep3 disc, but you cant mix disc with hub, from dc5 and ep3
  11. SnejVTEC

Thats wierd, because you shouldn‘t be able to install dc5 discs on ep3 hubs as the caliper wont line up.
  12. SnejVTEC

No, it‘s the wrong offset. DC5r hubs and disks are 15mm ”deeper”. I have installed EP3 hubs/discs together on my DC5 to get my low offset rims to fit better. :)
  13. SnejVTEC

AD08R vs Pilot Sport

Thats all true! 😊
  14. SnejVTEC

Work emotion cr 17x9

Yepp! Bolt on! 😊
  15. SnejVTEC

Work emotion cr 17x9

I have Gram Lights 57dr in 17x9 et38. What i have done to make them fit better in the rear is that I have replaced the rear hubs and discs with ep3 ones. Then I‘m going to fit 5mm spacers, which will make it the same as if the rim was et48, which I would say is perfect in the rear for 17x9 😊
  16. SnejVTEC

Noisy Pedals

Are you sure the squeak isn‘t coming from your foot links? 🤔