Search results

1. O

Wheel refurb Glasgow?

Would anyone be able to recommend me a good place to get my alloys refurbed in glasgow? All the places I've called so far powder coat them...which means they can't paint them in championship white. They can only offer white or a shade of white and can't do my centre caps. I would prefer them...
  2. O

A/C Condenser

Long story cut short, I think I have leaky A/C condenser. I have had the system leak tested and re gassed twice in the space of about a year and the coolness in the air keeps tailing off. Honda are having a look at it on Saturday to confirm the leak as Kwik Fit put a dye in the system last time...
  3. O

Rear shocks

Hi all, Would someone be able to tell me if the rear shocks on a DC5 are side specific. The reason I ask is that my offside rear shock is weeping badly and Im trying to get a used replacement but I have been offered one for the near side and not sure if they are the same. cheers ozzy
  4. O

Eibach's+FRSU Glasgow area

Hi all Just looking for a bit of advice on suspension set up. Thinking of lowering my car by 30mm with eibachs however i have noticed in some pics it causes the car to sit very low at the back. will this be a problem with people in the back? does it rub? Also, can anyone recommend a good...
  5. O

Suspension clunking

Hi all, As mentioned above, happening at the offside rear going over even very small bumps. After doing some research on here I thought it was the drop links which I replace but this hasn't cured the issue. Any other ideas as to what it could be? Thanks in advance Ozzy
  6. O

Key Fob Help

Hi all, Looking for a bit of help. I was under the impression the DC5 didnt come with a key fob for some reason. However it obviously did. Was this true for all DC5's and mine has probably just been lost? If so, whats the best way to go about getting a fob and programming it? I have spotted...
  7. O

My first DC5

Hi everyone, Happy owner of my first DC5. I previously owned a NHB EP3 which i sold in March thinking that just driving my van around would be enough...it wasnt- VTEC itch came back with a vengence. So after trying to source a decent one in Scotland i soon realised there wasnt much out there...
  8. O

Looking for some advice

Hi everyone, New to the forum and on the lookout for a DC5, previously owned an EP3 which i loved and ive got the itch to get back in a type r :) Spotted this one on autotrader http://www.autotrade.../1501?logcode= My question is ; It is a 2004 which i thought was the year they brought...