Search results

1. Humm

Driveshafts/CV joints

Honda shafts will cost you £500+ each! Insane shafts are around £250 each. If you can get away with the Cv joint I would just change that, cheapest option
  2. Humm

Driving for a remap

It will be fine as long as you can calibrate the TPS sensor
  3. Humm

looking for a dc5

Mine is up for sale, more for the serious car enthusiast though
  4. Humm

Anyone own this car?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-type-r-dc5-track-car-potential-race-car/5478219?v=b#&gid=1&pid=3 Mines for sale, not charged though but has everything a dc5 chassis could wish for to handle more power
  5. Humm

Oulton Park MSV 24th July

That gearbox is seriously short ratio'd! Is the car in the vid, the one in your sig?
  6. Humm

Snetterton 300 Wednesday 22/07/2015

Yeah there decent for what they are, i can't moan for the price of them. Alicks was using Dunlop direzza's Dz03g i believe. Which is just another league. But when there nearly twice the price of the Ad08 its to be expected. I'd love to try them, but i still have room for improvement in my...
  7. Humm

Tyres is the main difference. Power wise pretty much the same. Blue one has 5.1FD but makes little difference to the straight line speed. Probably abit lighter than mine too.
  8. Humm

Is your friend the one that drifted in front of me? haha
  9. Humm

Alicks is doing Snetterton again next month, i myself can't get the time off work, hopefully gonna get Donnignton on the cards in October i think it is. Brands is local to me im tempted to do another evening there but noise is always a problem there!
  10. Humm

Me and Alicks hit up Snetterton for the first time in our DC5's I'm on AD08's Alicks on Direzza's My best lap that i recorded was 2:23 Alicks was 2:18 I did have some fun with an EK9 K20'd and a DC2, but my go pro wasn't on which im getting more annoyed about, as the DC2 pushed abit to hard in...
  11. Humm

Nordshleife lap

Big spend up if you was do that little lot, i wouldn't bother with the flywheel to be honest. For the price i don't think its a worth while mod i was looking when i done mine and the uprated flywheels are like 1kg or so lighter maybe not even that. The standard one is light for a flywheel anyway.
  12. Humm

Nordshleife lap

Struggling to change gear at high rpm is definatly clutch worn out, being a mechanic myself i was also thinking the same as you. "Don't be silly when the clutch is worn out it will slip" But believe these guys are right, mine was crunching and struggling at high rpm, changed the clutch myself...
  13. Humm

Nordshleife lap

Agree with the above, good effort though you was commited on some corners i was unsure off on my first attempt!
  14. Humm

OEM alarm

PFL definatly doesn't, im sure the lines across the windscreen at the top are something to do with the japanese toll roads. Excuse me if im wrong though
  15. Humm

Passager side airbag removal

Hi All Anyone know how to remove the passanger airbag? Regards Chris
  16. Humm

Anyone know what wheels these are?

Thanks Mike, so what exactly do i do? Find the item on there website? aor locate it somewhere for them to buy?
  17. Humm

Anyone know what wheels these are?

Anyone able to tell me what the wheels below are, wheels aren't my thing sorry. I literally have no idea on any of them.