Search results

1. K

2.2 K20 Stroker

I will get those card details sent to you asap! :P Completely forgot that his was a 2.2. Cheers dude.
  2. K

2.2 K20 Stroker

I will send a email to him first of that fails I will fire you across my list of questions.
  3. K

2.2 K20 Stroker

Thanks for the help Rob. I will get a email sent off to him this evening.
  4. K

2.2 K20 Stroker

Would he happily give me information even though I won't be getting any work done? And are they not really difficult to get in touch with haha
  5. K

2.2 K20 Stroker

I am basically lookin for some information on 2.2 stroker K20's. As I have a spare block and head and I plan on building up into a 2.2. I know what I'm going to be doing with the head, but I honestly have no clue about the bottom end. I have read somewhere that the S2000 crank can be used to...
  6. K

Changed Gearbox Oil, Is this Normal???

I lie, I don't change my gear oil every 2-3k. That's engine oil I change that often. Didn't really read the title.
  7. K

Changed Gearbox Oil, Is this Normal???

I haven't ever really had much at all on my magnetic sump plug, but I change my oil every 2-3k.
  8. K

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

I will try and remember to update my build thread in a day or two with a couple of pictures dude.
  9. K

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

I took a photo, that's about it.
  10. K

Alignment problem

I think that I do. I have never had them replaced though so I don't really know? It adjusts, but just not the correct direction. So maybe just get new lca's and a new trailing arm? There is no where round me that would be able to balance the toe settings for a accurate readin.
  11. K

Alignment problem

Hopefully someone here can help me. I fitted a pair of Hardrace camber arms and Eibach front bolts then took the car to a garage to get it set up. The problem is they couldn't adjust the toe on the rear passenger side for some reason. Couldn't even return it to it's factory settings. It's...
  12. K

Fitting Nrg short hub

Yeah that's the ones. I decided against fitting them, but still have no horn. Going to have run a wire to a small horn button somewhere or try and figure out how to sort the one on the steering wheel out.
  13. K

Fitting Nrg short hub

Tried fitting my Nrg short hub today, but I have ran into a few problems. I can fit the thing but I'm having a problem with the metal rings provided for the horn. I have been using a tutorial on the RSX forum that was great up till this point. Anyone have any ideas on what I do now?
  14. K

No clutch pedal

Yeah the clutch was a nightmare to bleed last year but it work perfectly eventually. Easily done it for half an hour yesterday just continued to squirt out gloopy black fluid. So new parts are need for sure.
  15. K

No clutch pedal

Probably change that first to see it it fixes the problem. Can always return the parts.
  16. K

No clutch pedal

I have just went and bought both the slave and master cylinders, so hopefully that will rectify the problem!
  17. K

No clutch pedal

It's 100% not that. Everything is perfect at the pedals. It bled as normal, but the fluid was black like you said. I did have help for bleeding it. When you depress the pedal it just stays on the floor. I have had a good look over the pipe and there doesn't appear to be a problem there. So you...
  18. K

No clutch pedal

Hi. My clutch was working perfectly and then all of a sudden nothing. No pedal at all. So many once I got home I popped the bonnet to check if there was any fluid in the resovoir and it was below the minimum mark. I have tried bleeding the system to try and get the pedal back to normal, but...
  19. K

Enkei wheel stickers

I have a local guy making some up for me. Going to get him to make some of these up too. Thanks for the sizes dude.
  20. K

Enkei wheel stickers

I have recently had my wheels refurbed and I completely forgot to measure the size of the stickers. Anyone know the size or would someone with a set of RPF1's measure them up for me? Tried using the search option and I couldn't find anything.