Search results

1. K

2.2 K20 Stroker

I am basically lookin for some information on 2.2 stroker K20's. As I have a spare block and head and I plan on building up into a 2.2. I know what I'm going to be doing with the head, but I honestly have no clue about the bottom end. I have read somewhere that the S2000 crank can be used to...
  2. K

Alignment problem

Hopefully someone here can help me. I fitted a pair of Hardrace camber arms and Eibach front bolts then took the car to a garage to get it set up. The problem is they couldn't adjust the toe on the rear passenger side for some reason. Couldn't even return it to it's factory settings. It's...
  3. K

Fitting Nrg short hub

Tried fitting my Nrg short hub today, but I have ran into a few problems. I can fit the thing but I'm having a problem with the metal rings provided for the horn. I have been using a tutorial on the RSX forum that was great up till this point. Anyone have any ideas on what I do now?
  4. K

No clutch pedal

Hi. My clutch was working perfectly and then all of a sudden nothing. No pedal at all. So many once I got home I popped the bonnet to check if there was any fluid in the resovoir and it was below the minimum mark. I have tried bleeding the system to try and get the pedal back to normal, but...
  5. K

Enkei wheel stickers

I have recently had my wheels refurbed and I completely forgot to measure the size of the stickers. Anyone know the size or would someone with a set of RPF1's measure them up for me? Tried using the search option and I couldn't find anything.
  6. K

Starter won't turn flywheel

I have recently just swapped the gearbox over for a new unit on my Civic EP2, also fitted a new clutch as well. Now the problem is the starter engages onto the flywheel, but then it won't turn the flywheel over to start the engine. So I swapped the starter over, changed the battery and checked...
  7. K

Missfire/running on 3 cylinders

I have recently finished my car off and got it down to TDI North for my mapping session. Was running absolutely perfect until today when it all of a sudden started to run on 3 cylinders. It's hunting for revs, but not all the time and it will sometimes just cut out when at idle. There is no...
  8. K

High Idle

Got the car started today, but for some reason I have a pretty high idle. Idling around 3.4k. What could be causing this or is it just because the car has not yet been mapped?
  9. K

Ep3 alternator

My battery light has come on today after starting the car up for the first time after all the work? So I was just wondering if a EP3 alternator is the same as the DC5's? Tried using the search option, but I couldn't really find a answer.
  10. K

Starting problem

Well I have finally managed to get everything pretty much connected up on my car. So I thought I would try starting it today, but the starter motor didn't start. All I got was a noise coming from a relay on the glovebox side. The starter motor is connected up, so I am not to sure what the...
  11. K

Vacuum hoses?

Would anyone be able to tell me what these hoses are and where they are supposed to go? One of them comes from the servo and the other come's from behind the centre of the block on the firewall. Sorry about the picture quality was the best I could do.
  12. K

Engine paint

Already have the high temperature paint and high temperature enamel lacquer, but I am unsure if I need a primer base coat or not? I was told to use an etching primer, but I can't seem to find a high temperature one anywhere. Am I ok to just paint the block with the high temp paint and enamel...
  13. K

Sump gasket?

Anyone know where I can purchase one of these? Can't find any for sale.
  14. K

Slimline Head Gasket?

I am planning on getting a slimline head gasket to go along with my build. Just wondering what is the slimmest one that I could fit without causing any problems? Any help is greatly appreciated!
  15. K

Built K20 head

Will this built EP3 head work with my DC5 engine or am I better just sticking to my original plan and build the current DC5 head I have? http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=277880 May be a stupid question, but just want to make sure that they are compatible.
  16. K

What Cams To Go For?

I have been trying to decide on a set of cams for a while now, but I just can't make a decision. Not too sure whether to go Buddyclub, Skunk2 or Toda, what are the best one's to go for?
  17. K

Misfire

Recently while driving around my Teg started a serious misfire. Cylinder two is completely dead, with no spark and no fuel coming from the injector. I have changed the coil packs, injectors and spark plugs, but none have made a difference in any way. Also done a compression test and everything...
  18. K

Removing under seal?

I am planning on removing all of the under seal, as the car isn't used in the winter so would prefer to have the underside painted. The problem I am currently having is remove the under seal. I have tried using a heat gun gun and picking it off, also tried getting it off with a wire disc. Both...
  19. K

Gearbox parts

I was tracking my car at Knockhill last weekend and the clutch decided it wanted to give in. So my car is in getting ACT cluch, lightend flywheel and a Spoon 5:1 final drive fitted. So my question is. I am worth while doing more to the box while it is off? I was thinking M Factory close ratio...
  20. K

RBC ported to 70mm

Just wondering what sort of price I could sell this for? It's been on the car for about 300 ish miles, but I am planning the Supercharger route now. Any help appreciated. :xgrin: