Search results

1. X6_DMJ

Head tuning!!!

Looking for information and opinions on tuning and uprating power by changing internal head parts. intake manifold and TB have already been bought, RRC intake and R-motion TB are the weapons of choice. along with a toda head gasket and hondata inlet manifold gasket. Cams and valves are next on...
  2. X6_DMJ

tewgia group m induction kit for facelift dc5

DC5 kit should fit all DC5'S as far as im aware. im sure if im not ill be corrected
  3. X6_DMJ

low RPM hesitation

Sounds like this could be worth a try, did you use genuine honda parts? Was it a expensive job to fix?
  4. X6_DMJ

Iso connector Jvc stereo?

will this fit any aftermarket unit?
  5. X6_DMJ

Gruppe m filter?

ahhh never mind but imo air filter is an air filter better than no air filter lol. dont gruppe m use K+N filters?
  6. X6_DMJ

Xtrons TD717G

I Have just ordered this as it had good write up, and for £230 delivered through amazon i thought why not. does anyone on here have one in their DC5? if so how do you find it and is it as easy to use as amazon make out? im thinking for £230 its not all what its cracked up to be but as long as...
  7. X6_DMJ

Gruppe m filter?

tegiwa sell the genuine filter element if that is what you need
  8. X6_DMJ

Anyone Recommend Rain-X Rain Repellent/Anti-Fog ?

i agree the rain and fog X is a no brainer
  9. X6_DMJ

low RPM hesitation

the burbble im getting thinking about it does sound like i misfire. yeh let me know when you get it back
  10. X6_DMJ

low RPM hesitation

Its fine after 5k on wards, its just low down ie setting off from stopped notice more coming off roundabouts or accelerating slowly out of tight bends. car makes a burbbling noise this is amplified through the exhaust. iv been told its likely to be TPS but with no way of knowing i dont wanna...
  11. X6_DMJ

low RPM hesitation

cleaned the TB but hasnt made much differance, im taking it that it must be a sensor?
  12. X6_DMJ

low RPM hesitation

When driving at low cruising speed there seems to be a slight hesitation if you slowly accelerate. doesnt happen always but you can feel and here it. it feels like the handbrake is on and there is weird burble from the exhaust. the first thing i did was to make sure the handbrake wasnt...
  13. X6_DMJ

Rattles at certain RPM's

ARE you sure its not the exhaust vibrating on the underside of the car? with after market exhausts being alot bigger in diameter than standard exhausts, and there not much of a tunnel for it to sit in exhausts can slightly touch on the bend where the exhaust bolt to the manifold